Washing Machine Purchase

Started by the Moss, October 07, 2017, 14:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Moss

Hi All
I need to buy a Washing Machine when I'm next on the Island..Is it possible to purchase one in the Electron in Las Rotondas in Puerto Del Rosario and if so will they take the old one away when they deliver?

Thanks in advance

Johnrgby2

Quote from: the Moss on October 07, 2017, 14:36:20 PM
Hi All
I need to buy a Washing Machine when I'm next on the Island..Is it possible to purchase one in the Electron in Las Rotondas in Puerto Del Rosario and if so will they take the old one away when they deliver?

Thanks in advance

I Almost certain you can buy it in PR, delivery will come from Their store near Ideal. And they will definitely take the old one away.

the Moss

Thanks John wasn't sure if you could purchase one in Las Rotondas..regards

Archer

You can purchase from any store, including Ideal. They look on the computer and decide the closest one to deliver and set the date, there and then.
Easy. Never had any probs with their delivery.

TamaraEnLaPlaya

You need to tell them at the time of purchasing that you need the old one removed. The last washing machine we bought from Electron was delivered on time, installed and tested, all as part of the service - most impressed!

La apanada pair

Went yesterday and purchased one from electron, they asked if I wanted old one removing and it also included free delivery, we brought the lowest price as it won't be used much , so for less than 200 Euro we have a new washer, old one removed, and delivered .. excellent service