Endesa

Started by Billington, January 20, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billington

Hi everyone
Just seen a post on Facebook saying that electricity has. Just gone up by 33 percent. Anyone know if this is true.

MandK

Was just going to post the same, looking like it

Johnrgby2

I have not yet had my bill, but the payment has left my bank, and it is about 10 higher than the last 2/3, but then it has been going dark earlier, so I was not surprised, but must check.

wawaw

It would appear there are two different tariff`s , one being Libre , which is fixed  and the other Regulado , which is fluid pricing according to supply and demand. It is only the latter which is experiencing price rises , it might be worth changing tariff .
Hope this helps

Windermeregolfer

Have now got our online account which appears to offer different tariffs dependent on max Kw per hr usage if I have understood it correctly, so it may be worth checking what you anticipate you max Kw per hour to be to ensure you are not paying to high a fixed change.

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Received a text from Endesa this evening!!

te informamos que las subidas de precios de la luz de estos dias no afectan a tu tarifa en mercado libre con endesa

translated:
We inform you that the light price increases these days do not affect your free market rate with endesa

MandK

Quote from: TamaraEnLaPlaya on January 21, 2017, 01:42:33 AM
Received a text from Endesa this evening!!

te informamos que las subidas de precios de la luz de estos dias no afectan a tu tarifa en mercado libre con endesa

translated:
We inform you that the light price increases these days do not affect your free market rate with endesa

Got one as well...

emmi

How do I know what type of tarriff I have?  Can't fnd anything on my bill, except that under the "DATOS" it says Tipo de contrato
"PVPC sin discriminación horaria"

Deso

On my bill, under Datos Del Contrato there is a line  Producto Contratado, this shows the Tariff, in my case Tarifa ONE Basic (2.0A)

I had a mail to tell me that my tariff was not affected by the rises.   :D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

wawaw

If on your bill it say`s endesa energia EEXX1 S.L.U , then you are on the variable tariff , if it say`s endesa energia S.A unipersonal , then you are on the fixed tariff .

Sanda J

Does anyone know the email address for the endesa in Caleta de Fuste area?

Is it best to be on a fixed tariff? would this be cheaper?

Windermeregolfer

Quote from: Sanda J on January 30, 2017, 08:21:57 AM
Does anyone know the email address for the endesa in Caleta de Fuste area?

Is it best to be on a fixed tariff? would this be cheaper?

Not sure if there is a separate office or email for the Caleta area, there is an English version of the website to check out tariffs -

https://www.endesaclientes.com/homes/home.html?logout=true

We have an online account which seems to work great, just checked it, I think we have a smart meter and our empty property has used 10Kw of electric in 15 days so when we arrive on Wednesday will be checking why and what's on 

PHo

Sounds like a 40w light bulb to me.

Windermeregolfer

Quote from: PHo on January 30, 2017, 09:54:34 AM
Sounds like a 40w light bulb to me.

Thanks PHo it is actually 27.8 watts per hour, and I know the fridge, Wifi and alarm are on so it is probably not that bad

See the other post about Endesa bills - http://www.fuerteventura-forum.com/index.php?topic=22609.msg543196#new