Form 210

Started by shabee, September 18, 2015, 10:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shabee

Good morning,

Does anyone have a link to download this form please? I normally just google it and work form there but this year I don't seem to be able to get the orange form with the barcode or has this changed?

Thanks
Shabee
shabee

beachlife

Quote from: shabee on September 18, 2015, 10:08:17 AM
Good morning,

Does anyone have a link to download this form please? I normally just google it and work form there but this year I don't seem to be able to get the orange form with the barcode or has this changed?

Thanks
Shabee

You can not use the paper form 210 now. You have to do it online then print out the form once the tax office has verified then you can take it to the bank to pay. Or when you fill it in online you can arrange for it be taken from your bank account by filling in your bank details.

Online form is here :
https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/es13/h/ie32100b.html?idi=ES

I recommend you to go to this site with Internet explorer (IE) as it needs Java and sometimes as chrome doesn`t use java it can be a problem to load the page.

Further information can be found by search my posts on here or by going to page 2 of the website below :
http://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=25714&start=30

shabee

Hi Beachlife,

many thanks for your patience.

Last year I had no problem filling in the orange form with the barcode, print it off and paid it at the bank. Now I can't seem to get the orange form. I am however getting a form from your link that is white. I've tried to fill it in and when I go to generate a pdf form (I'm hoping this will turn into the orange form with barcode) I got the following error messages:
Full instalment (22) - incorrect field (I've entered the tax amount due here)
IRNR fee act 22-34 (24) - incorrect field (the system filled in the same tax amount here)
Integrated reduced fee 24-27 (28) - incorrect field (system filled in the same tax amount here)
Result of reverse 28-29 more - 30 (31) incorrect field (system filled in the same tax amount)

Can you throw any light on this for me please? Just when I thought I had the hang of it and told some friends I'd do theirs for them, they go change it again.

Many thanks
Shabee
shabee

beachlife

Quote from: shabee on September 21, 2015, 14:27:43 PM
Hi Beachlife,

many thanks for your patience.

Last year I had no problem filling in the orange form with the barcode, print it off and paid it at the bank. Now I can't seem to get the orange form. I am however getting a form from your link that is white. I've tried to fill it in and when I go to generate a pdf form (I'm hoping this will turn into the orange form with barcode) I got the following error messages:
Full instalment (22) - incorrect field (I've entered the tax amount due here)
IRNR fee act 22-34 (24) - incorrect field (the system filled in the same tax amount here)
Integrated reduced fee 24-27 (28) - incorrect field (system filled in the same tax amount here)
Result of reverse 28-29 more - 30 (31) incorrect field (system filled in the same tax amount)

Can you throw any light on this for me please? Just when I thought I had the hang of it and told some friends I'd do theirs for them, they go change it again.

Many thanks
Shabee

Sounds like you have worked out the tax wrong  if you have input the wrong amount into field 22 and input the same amount into fields  24/28/31

Go back and recalculate the figure again using the information from the andalucia website. If you continue to get the same amount check you are using the correct tax rate.

If all else fails send a pm to me with your VC and whether you are paying the tax as the sole tax payer or if you are submitting as a shared owner (e.g you and partner would have half the tax to pay and both would have to submit a tax form).

Then I will work it out for you  .

beachlife

This may help you to check you are working out the amounts correctly.

Determination of the taxable base amount'
Box [04] Your valor catastral multiplied by 1,1% (2% if the last revaluation was prior to 1994)**
Box [21] 24,75 (See under heading Applicable tax rates below)
Box [22] The result of taking 24,75% of box 04
Box [23] Enter 0 or leave blank
Box [24] Same as 22
Box [25] Box [26] Box [27] Leave blank. This tax is not covered by the double taxation agreement.
Box [28] Same as 24
Box [29] Box [30] Enter 0 or leave blank
Box [31] Same as 28 (boxes 22, 24, 28 and 31 should show the same amount)
**This will change in respect of declarations made in 2016 for 2015 and the percentage will depend on when the most recent catastral revision was carried out (1,1% up to ten years ago and 2% more than ten years ago). More details to follow.

Please note that the amount to be entered in Box [04] is NOT the valor catastral but the result of applying the multiplier (1,1% or 2%). If there is more than one person named in the escritura a return is required from each person. The amount to be entered in box 4 is halved if there are two owners, divided by three if there are three and so on. So the formula to obtain the amount to be entered in Box 4 is:

valor catastral times 1,1% (or 2%) divided by two (or however many owners there are)

shabee

Hi Beachlife,

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to do this for me. I'm going to go through this again with your instructions and hopefully it will work out. I'll let you know later.

Shabee
shabee

shabee

Hi beachlife,

You are a star, I did it. I had box no 4 filled in wrong, I had the valor catastral filled in and not 1.1% like you said.

Thank you so much, I can start the others now. If ever you need any supplies from Ireland please let me know.

Thanks a million,
Shabee
shabee

beachlife

Quote from: shabee on September 22, 2015, 10:15:24 AM
Hi beachlife,

You are a star, I did it. I had box no 4 filled in wrong, I had the valor catastral filled in and not 1.1% like you said.

Thank you so much, I can start the others now. If ever you need any supplies from Ireland please let me know.

Thanks a million,
Shabee

You are welcome.

If you have saved the information (at the top of the form you will see 3 boxes( the 0ne on the left is save the file or in Spanish Optativo Grabor Fichero) click this box and it will save all the completed boxes, so that next year you can bring up the web page and click the right hand box and all the boxes will be completed again. You will need to change the date that you are completing the tax form, but the other information will be the same. Just check each year that the Valor Catastral  is the same but that has not changed for years.

Also the tax rate will change for the 2016 tax year. However I hope you filled in the tax form for 2014 as this tax is payed for the year before so in 2016 you should be paying the 2015 tax so in 2017 when you fill in the tax will not be 24.75 but I think it will be 19% then (but double check this in 2017).

Archer

I used Spanishforms.com, but may try it myself next year! Thanks Beachlife.
I went to the council office today to get the VC amounts and they gave me 2 values 1 for 2014 and 1 for 2015. Any ideas, as you say they should be the same each year? It did say Revision Ano 1998.

shabee

Hi Beachlife,

I didn't see your reply on time re the box but not to worry it didn't take me long to fill them in.

Yes I entered 2014 for the year, it would be great if the tax rate comes down in 2017, every little bit helps lol.

I'm so delighted to have this done and it's an excuse to book flights and go to pay it (that's what my boss will be told) lol.

Once again thanks for your invaluable knowledge.

Shabee
shabee

beachlife

Quote from: archer101 on September 22, 2015, 12:58:15 PM
I used Spanishforms.com, but may try it myself next year! Thanks Beachlife.
I went to the council office today to get the VC amounts and they gave me 2 values 1 for 2014 and 1 for 2015. Any ideas, as you say they should be the same each year? It did say Revision Ano 1998.

If the VC has changed it will not be very much. When you check the VC make sure its for the year of the tax you are paying. So if you are filling in the form this year and paying for the 2014 tax you need the VC for 2014 to work out the tax amount you need to pay.

You do know you can access the VC and lots of other information online (for La Oliva district anyway) by going to

https://carpeta.laoliva.es/eParticipa/Products/Carpeta/Public/Login.aspx?returnurl=/eParticipa/Start.aspx?AppScope=CIUDADANO

You need to request access on line they will send you an email which you print out and take to the office in Corralejo or La Oliva where they will give you an access number so you can input your details and access number and get to the council site which holds lots of useful data about the bills you have paid and also allows you to see the VC and other details they have regarding your property.

Archer

2015 is 10% higher than 2014 figure. We are in Pajara, so they don't do T'internet. . . They only know papers and rubber stamps!
Am I destined for a trip down to the town hall every year, as I never see a bill, nor receive anything from anyone (maybe Correos doesn't come here)?
PS: the Clerk only wrote my figures down on a scrap of paper. No printout.

Salbag777

So our tax is same amount as last year as the rate hasn't changed?

Salbag777

And I went online but couldn't see where my Valor Catastral is?

beachlife

Quote from: Salbag777 on November 23, 2015, 10:42:05 AM
And I went online but couldn't see where my Valor Catastral is?

Go to the site then click on

Check your outstanding bills, paid and your personal tax calendar (the icon on the left in blue with a date on it)

Then on the page managing receipts - find the IBI receipt for 2014 look for the little magnifying glass to the left of the 2014 IBI bill double click on it.

On the page titled Detail Receipt look for Taxable data and click on it and you should see the VC (4th line down within this box)

PHo

For those of you quick off the mark in filing this form for 2015, the tax rate for EU residents has reduced from 24.75% last year to 19.5%, provided your latest VC revision was less than 10 years ago.  Mine, in La Oliva, was revised this year.  Various websites give different rates and it took me some time to get this right by trial and error. The form can't be submitted if you put in the wrong rate but it doesn't tell you what it should be. 
You don't need to get an electronic signature, you can find your VC on your 2015 local rates receipt and pay the Renta Annual at any bank before December, or June if you own more than one property.
(revision of original post in Q&Q)

beachlife

Just to add to Pho`s post the rates change again after this year.

Rates for 2015 (Returns submitted in 2016) = 19,5% for EU tax residents - 24% for non EU tax residents
Rates for 2016 (Returns submitted in 2017) = 19% for EU tax residents - 24% for non EU tax residents

Rates for 2015 have been changed due to a reduction in the tax rate applicable from the middle of the year. The tax rate for 2015 will be 19,5%. Although the rate was changed in the middle of the fiscal year the rate will be that applicable on the 'fecha de devengo' which is 31st December 2015 when it will be 19,5%.

Chris1965

Just a general question, is this tax expensive? How much is the tax on a house worth around 200,000 euros?

PHo

A few hundred euros pa, perhaps 300 for that size house, but it depends on the valor catastral rather than the price of the house today