Autos PlusCar

Started by JasperC, September 24, 2015, 12:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasperC

I've used Payless for a number of years and have noticed recently that Autos PlusCar are considerably cheaper for esentially the same car. An advantage of using Payless in the airport is it is very easy to get the paper work, the keys and walk up to the car park to get the car. The return is equally as easy.
Could someone help me understand how you go about getting the paperwork and keys from Autos PlusCar ? I dont fancy walking over to the roundabout with a bag ! Many thanks.

decho

Autoplus is even easier.....you go straight to the car park and meet the guy at a specified space, sign, pay and drive away. On return go straight into the normal car park, put the key under the mat and walk away. Couldn't be simpler!
Excellent service!

jonesesjourneys

JasperC

I too have used Payless in Apr '15 and Dec '14 for my last two trips over and have also noticed their prices have gone up quite a bit.
Before using Payless, I used Pluscar in Dec '13 and the process was that you arrange to meet their Rep in the main airport car park: Bay 351 if memory serves me.
All paperwork, payment (I paid cash) etc is done there.
On return you bring the car back and leave the keys under the mat/seat or wherever instructed.
Not sure if the process is the same but I'm sure someone on here will clarify.
I had no problems with Pluscar and unless Payless drop their prices, I shall be using Pluscar in December '15.
Hope this helps.

JJ