Plus Car. Non-basic models

Started by Ernie, October 06, 2016, 11:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

Hi All,

I'm a regular user of Plus Car but always opt for the basic model when booking. I've never had any problems and am a very satisfied customer.

However, I'm now considering booking something a couple of levels above basic and am concerned that when I arrive at the airport I will only see a basic model waiting for me and will be too tired to argue so will end up paying for something I don't get.

How reliable are Plus Car at supplying the correct level of car when booking something better than basic ?

Thks,

Ernie 

bedouin

In my experience, they supply whatever group of car you've booked.  Remember that there are often various different makes/models in any particular group, and although you might book a particular car, the booking confirmation will say for example "VW Polo or similar", leaving them with the option of supplying a different make/model from the same group.  On occasion, they've upgraded me at no extra charge because the car I'd booked wasn't available at the last minute.

Can the Man

I have on occasion booked a small car when it is just my wife and I then when I have family or friends I book a fiat Qubo, never had a problem, always reliable.