Trike tour guide

Started by johnny threewheelin, July 18, 2013, 16:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny threewheelin

Coolrunnings Trike Tours are looking for a part-time casual trike guide. This will entail moving trikes from Caleta to Rosario early on Friday and Saturday mornings and then helping to return them in the late afternoon. There would also be the occasional guided or chauffeur driven tours around the island.  If you have a full car licence and you have good people skills why not give John or Trevor a call on 649 938 581 for more information.hcnkh

MikeyH

Hi John & Trevor,

I'm not long back from Caleta De Fuste.  I'm heading back for a week on the 10th August to start looking for work and accomodation as my wife and I are moving out permanently during September.

I have a full UK drivers licence, I'm not sure if that's applicable in the Canaries, however if it was I would be interested in this position. Alternatively maybe I could pop in to say hello when I'm over and perhaps you might be able to give me a few pointers.

All the best
Michael 

aimeelizzy

Hi,

I am currently living in the UK still but me and my boyfriend are moving over in the early months of 2015. i am looking fir part time or full time work.

I am just wondering if you would could let me know if you have any vacancies nearer to this time.

Many Thanks
Aimee Loughlin