Kodi box

Started by MalT, December 23, 2016, 08:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MalT

Decided to takes kodi box out to furte with us next week, works like a dream at home, preloaded with show box, had wi fi installed in apartment whilst away, stupid question perhaps, but should I be able to get all the channels in Spain that I'm getting here in Wales?

MLA

Yes, exactly the same.

Johnrgby2

As MLA says you will get all you currently have nearly }and more especially if you have Modbro installed, you will get a load of US channels 9/10 Bien channels, { An Arabic Channel that streams sport } Racing UK and At The Races if you are into Horse racing, plus countless others, what you will not get or if you can I have failed to find it is S4C and BBC Wales, which I used to use for Welsh rugby, ut there are other ways of getting their streams, if you need them, if you do let me know and I will elaborate.

MalT

Thanks for that, good news, in terms of football , is there a channel that shows Saturday 3 pm kick offs?

Johnrgby2

Quote from: MalT on December 23, 2016, 09:49:46 AM
Thanks for that, good news, in terms of football , is there a channel that shows Saturday 3 pm kick offs?

Yes one of The Bien channels does, I believe they have a web site that lists what they are streaming, but not being a soccer fan I have never checked it out.

FRY

You can receive all Football on the Sportsdevil App.

Other than that, I use Sportsmania which is a subscription app. (not expensive). The streams are top quality and all Saturday games are either from USA: NBC Sports Network, or Fox Sports.