210 Non residents tax form

Started by killerb16, February 02, 2017, 08:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killerb16

Still won't resolve the issue of making my nie work.
Plus I I have done everything on the form... it's purely my nie for some reason it's not liking

beachlife

If the form was completed with the correct details it should verify itself with no problems.

So either the details you are putting in are incorrect somewhere or the NIE is incorrect.

2 solutions.

I can suggest are first to double check the NIE. You can do this by going to your solicitor who probably got the NIE for you in the first place. Or go to the Hacienda in Rosario and ask for your bar codes (you will need your original NIE and passport). If they give the bar code sheet with your details on it then your NIE is correct if not then they should issue you with the correct NIE.

Secondly if you are visiting the island when I am here then I am happy to look over the form and see if I can see where the problem may be, I have corrected the form for a number of people and it can be something very simple. If you want to go down this route, then drop me a pm on here and we can discuss dates when you are out.

killerb16

Thanks beachside.
I have the certificate from the solicitor and the numbers etc are correct according to that.
I am assuming the office in Rosario is the same one where we initially went to pay the tax?... up the road from the pedestrian area?
We are over 4th March for the week. Alternatively I could send a screenshot of it by email if possible?
I really appreciate your assistance  :) ... thought I had it sussed yesterdah and everything lol

beachlife

Yes that`s the Hacienda, virtually straight in front of you as you cross the pedestrian crossing.

I`m here till May so if you want me to have a look at the details you are putting I`m happy to go through it with you when you are here.

Sounds like you may have filled it in correct as its only sending 1 problem regarding the identification of yourself. However it might not be the NIE number as I found someone who had 2 properties initially but sold the first property (off plan) and the details the office had on them was regarding the property they kept so they had been paying taxes on the wrong property for both the 210 and the local rates. One just never knows. Let me know if you want me to have a look at form for you before you go to the Hacienda. If you do I`ll drop my contacts on the forum pm system.

killerb16

Many thanks.
I will give it one more go and recheck everything  but think I will take up your offer of that's ok.
Will pm you  :)

beachlife

I`m assuming you have got it sorted.