Spice Tailor Curry Kits

Started by GSD Girl, October 09, 2017, 13:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSD Girl

Has anyone seen these curry kits or similar in any of the supermarkets over there please?

woe10

No, but you can buy everything for your Curries at the Royal Foods Indian Shop, in Corralejo.

GSD Girl

Thanks Woe. I do nomally get my stuff from Royal Indian Shop, and very good they are too. Recently I have used these kits with really good results.  I do enjoy cooking and cooking on holiday is no problem but if I can buy these over there it would be useful as they cut out quite a bit of the faffin about.  I can bring a few with me if not available. Not too long to wait now - getting excited :)

woe10

I just checked those out on their website. No never seen those here. Look good though, I would bring some out if I were you.

hogfather

I can really recommend /www.facebook.com/elsaboreo/      El Saboreo, just behind Rotundas in PR. Every spice you can think of (and few you cant) all available to pack loose any amount, and at least 50% cheaper that Indian shop, huge choice, knowledgeable and pleasant staff.I'm working my way thru the  coffee beans at the moment 8) If you wanted to make a spice box, this is the place without doubt :P

Edit  7/11/2022 Now closed