Bahiazul Villas...

Started by bedouin, October 09, 2016, 09:49:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bedouin

Anyone stayed in the Bahiazul Villas at Corralejo?  Are the private pools OK for naturists?  Or are they overlooked too much?

PhotoBrian

It is a pity high class resort, and a nice place to stay. The villas are excellent. Although  most have private pools are quite packed in. I would not suggest it as a naturist friendly place to stay.
Please feel free to contact me if you want more information.

paully

I stayed there Bedouin about 4 years ago. Very good for naturism, the pool is small and I don`t think any are really well heated, but they are in an enclosed area with very high walls. In theory others can see in from their upper floor, but they have a limited field of vision to say the least. Some are privately owned and therefore the conditions vary but I think the ones hired from Bahia themselves are the best ones..We enjoyed it
I HATE computer thingyss

The_Macs84

I have stayed here twice. Once through Bahiazul and the second time through a private owner who has 50% cheaper than Bahiazul. For naturism its great we were nude around the pool and up on the roof in and out of the hot tub. For people to see down to the pool they have to lean right over the wall its takes some effort. The roof is fairly visible from a lot of angles but to be honest you hardly see anyone around so just got on with it. I have seen a few other people nude on there roofs also especially getting in and out of the hot tubs.

We have had a great time there and highly recmended.

sueandrog

Hi Bedouin, If in doubt, why not do what we have done previously and ask the owners. We couldnt book our usual place last year but found an alternative which appeared to be private, so we emailed the owner and told them that we wished to be nude around the apartment, gardens and pool, using towels were required and was that OK. Reply came back that it was not a problem as they themselves were nude when there, but they appreciated being asked. We have also taken the enquiry route when staying in France, have had replies of no thanks, and also yes no problem. Much better to know beforehand or at least have confirmation in case someone makes comments.