How are you feeling?

Started by dee-dee, November 26, 2013, 15:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveW

Not true only priority tickets get the carry on bag. When I came out two weeks ago they checked in all larger bags in the non priority queue.

You need to book a reserved seat and priority to get both. If you book a premium seat that includes priority. We usually book 2A and B which costs an arm and a leg but gives both.

Ronnietheblue

I checked with Ryanair last week and if for example only 80 bags went on, they'd let first 10 through other queue. It does seem now that most people book priority and seats or I always book priority plus. As I said you could take the gamble and the only hardship would be having to go to baggage reclaim and not having your hand luggage for the flight

dee-dee

I knew that they were going to be putting the cases into the hold at the gate and I was ready for that but just annoyed that I now have to pay extra to sit with Glen,so thats two extra charges they have added that they used to let you do for free  ::) that was what I wanted to clarify  :-*

Ronnietheblue

Think you'll still find they are still cheaper than other carriers. Our priority plus cost £ 382. I don't think that's too bad.

DaveW

On my flight there were a lot more than usual in the priority queue and they went through the entire non priority queue tagging the bags for the hold.  Also called the flight 15 minutes earlier to allow them to do it without delaying the flight

Ronnietheblue

Yep it was a long priority queue for us too.

dee-dee

Ronnietheblue

I'm good. After nearly 2 years the Mrs is in remission

dee-dee

Quote from: Ronnie The Bantam on February 19, 2018, 08:13:13 AM
Fantastic news Jon...say hello to L for us  :-*

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

Deeply upset by Daves scathing comments i might never come on here again  :( :( :(

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Baldy

Quote from: Ronnie The Bantam on February 19, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

Great news Jon, best wishes to your better half 👍👍

Ronnietheblue

Thanks Paul, I'll pass it on.

Be brave Bpb ;)

dee-dee

Elite of the forum

Ronnietheblue

Cheers matey. Think we need a beer or two to celebrate

dee-dee

dee-dee

Ronnietheblue

dee-dee

Better than yesterday...G only woke me once last night  ;D

Ronnietheblue

dee-dee

Cold...got the heating on but so cold outside its taking ages to warm up  ::)

Ronnietheblue

Got a bit of an hangover. Need some grub

dee-dee

Ronnietheblue

dee-dee

Ronnietheblue

Yep. Winters over. Love Spring.Lambs are in the fields, think I'll have one for mi tea.

Elite of the forum

Tired one day off in 15 days looking forward to 2 days off on strike next week  ;) :D ;D

dee-dee

Got a blocked nose and headache  ::)

Ronnietheblue

Full of the joys of spring