Hotel Gran Natura Corralejo

Started by helsbelles, December 12, 2014, 23:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helsbelles

When we was there in March the rooms although clean and comfortable were looking a little tired and we were told it was planned for them to be "facelifted" in July.

If anybody has stayed there during the past few months, it would be good if you could advise whether or not there is any evidence of the rooms being "refreshed".  We're going back in March next year and it would be nice if the rooms had been smartened up a bit.

Faubus

I was there at the end of October, and must say it was a really relaxing holiday.

I can only comment the apartment I stayed in (no. 8). Some facelifting would still be necessary, for example the bathroom door did not close properly and the same goes for some windows. However, all appliances such as TV and fridge were brand new.

In all I can recommend the place in spite beig a little "tired" - would certainly go back some day if their pricing, reservation and cancellation policy were a bit more flexible.

helsbelles

Thanks for info Faubus,

We think it is a bit expensive for the quality of rooms offered but we did enjoy our last stay there, which is why we are returning. From what you say, it seems that the rooms haven't been "refreshed", which is a little disappointing. The big attraction for us is staying in a clothes free environment, being next to a clothing optional beach and with easy access (walk in & taxi back) to town.