The return of the Toeman !

Started by pete from rochdale, March 09, 2015, 02:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pete from rochdale

:o

He is back ..................according to rumour. Is it true ?

paully

I HATE computer thingyss

erik_tonny

You make it sound as if Yeti is back  :o

pete from rochdale

Some folk were quite frightened of the toeman. Especially women.

He has been 'knocking about' for a few years now that I am aware of.

Sweet Dreams

The Toeman has not been there for years and as we travel to Fuerte 3-4 times a year have never seen him in the last 3 years and alot of the posts on here the discription they gave was completely wrong ,sunpics who wrote about him and another post description was good but most are pretty off the mark . Wee John as he calls himself has not been on the go for a long while ! 

sunpics

8)  Toeman is back ?? He is not frightening at all, just got a liking for being naked on the beach and loves rubbing ladies feet. He gets a little excited as he gets to work with the creams on the wife's feet. If he offends you or your wife just tell him to go away. Last seen February 2010 we would know him if we saw him again. One encounter never forgotten. We saw him with a number of people both local girls and holiday makers giving his usual foot massage all seemed to enjoy it immensely , very impressive. The wife and I did enjoy his attention.   8) Sunpics   

SoCal

Any chance of a photo of his face? Or is it obvious it is him when he walks up the beach?
Biking and beaches - total freedom

sunpics

8) Sorry no pictures he is short and stocky, fit looking and has a haversack over his shoulder which he keeps his cloths and foot creams in. When every we have seen him he on the beach near Riu Olivia Beach he is always naked and has a very large p.
He is certainly a lady pleaser. Can not think of any other way to describe him without  anyone taking offence. Usual line of conversation is that he is studying foot massaging and could he please massage your wife's feet. Most ladies love a little foot attention and with such a charming naked stud such as toe man, bet he is not refused many times. Just think if a naked young woman offers to give any man a free massage on the beach who in his right mind would refuse. I have seen local women on the beach that seem to be waiting for his attention's    8) Sunpics