Thank you

Started by Jimjo, September 20, 2015, 15:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimjo

After planning for our 25th wedding anniversary for nearly 2 years we have just arrived back from Jandia Princess. It was above and beyond anything we ever dreamed of. Fabulous facilities, breathtaking cliff top views and stunning beaches. Thank you to everyone who offered advice on the forum of where to stay and the best beaches for my wife to try naturism for the first time. Special thanks to Magoo who seemed to answer every question i posted on here. At one point, i did not think it would happen but i was determined not to oush her and let he make her own deicsion. We got to the second to last day and she decided to go for it and sunbathed naked in 'our' stone circle and even walked naked out to the water on the last day. In 29 years of travelling, this was our first visit in the Canaries and we are now addicted to Fuerteventura. Can't wait to go back next year but would like ot find somewhere a little less expensive than Jandia Princess as we will also be having a family holiday in the same year. It would have to be near a clothes optional beach with the stone circles so already busy checking the websites.

Magoo

Glad to have been of help Jimjo. However, I am dam jelouse as we have not been able to fit our annual trip to Fuerty in this year, due to work commitments. The sea around Sotovento beats ant hotel pool hands down. Hope you didn't steal a German's private circle

Snowdrop

Corralejo - many hotels and apartments - also check out owners direct.  Beaches either side of two big hotels on the Beach are clothes optional and both have the bunkers you are looking for - personally i just prefer the beach itself :-)

RVEEE

If you like Jandia, check out Esquinzo which is the area just to the north. Very naturist-friendly and a short trip to the resort if you want.
Personally self-catering in my own house does it for me. Rental properties with their own pool etc can be found for considerably less than a hotel, Owners Direct should have lots of choice.