Author Topic: Holiday Photos  (Read 42120 times)

Offline Lee@Joyce

• Hi we are a couple in the South East
Re: Holiday Photos
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2015, 21:02:21 pm »
Brian we will be out mid June time, my partner is always complaining we have no pics of us both maybe you could help

Offline PhotoBrianTopic starter

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2015, 10:33:41 am »
Dear Lee@Joyce

Please feel free to email me and I am sure we can work something out.

Best Wishes

PhotoBrian

Fuerteventura Forum

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2015, 10:33:41 am »

Offline G-S

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2015, 14:32:20 pm »
We really want to thank Brian for giving us the best afternoon of our holiday.

Well unfortunately we are home after yet another wonderful Holiday in Fuerteventura.

When "G", suggested that we have Brian take some photo's of us I was very apprehensive, we are naturists, but have never done anything like this before.

However he persuaded me to at least give it a try. Brian picked us up at our apartment and took us for a get to know you drink. He has the knack of getting you to smile, relax, and helped me to lose at least some of my nerves. Before long we were back in his car and heading out to the lagoons at El Cotillo.

He really knows all of the quiet places giving us a beautiful backdrop to what turned out to be some really beautiful pictures. I am not sure how he did it but he somehow managed to make us look young again !! We ended up with a lovely portfolio that we will always treasure, many of them we can even show to friends and family, plus a few that will definitely remain private !!

Thank you Brian, we will definitely contact you when we come back in the summer and hopefully you will be free to spend some time with us again.

Offline MinRich

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2015, 19:58:03 pm »
We really want to thank Brian for giving us the best afternoon of our holiday.

Well unfortunately we are home after yet another wonderful Holiday in Fuerteventura.

When "G", suggested that we have Brian take some photo's of us I was very apprehensive, we are naturists, but have never done anything like this before.

However he persuaded me to at least give it a try. Brian picked us up at our apartment and took us for a get to know you drink. He has the knack of getting you to smile, relax, and helped me to lose at least some of my nerves. Before long we were back in his car and heading out to the lagoons at El Cotillo.

He really knows all of the quiet places giving us a beautiful backdrop to what turned out to be some really beautiful pictures. I am not sure how he did it but he somehow managed to make us look young again !! We ended up with a lovely portfolio that we will always treasure, many of them we can even show to friends and family, plus a few that will definitely remain private !!

Thank you Brian, we will definitely contact you when we come back in the summer and hopefully you will be free to spend some time with us again.

Yeah  ;D ;D

The following users thanked this post: PhotoBrian

Offline sunpics

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2015, 12:40:34 pm »
 8) Yes you are right Magoo Toe Man is not  a toe sucker but he loves ladies feet and loves to play with them on the beach , but only if the lady is naked.  Come to think of it  is not such a bad job :o Sunpics

Offline sun lovers

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2015, 09:17:18 am »
Wow - some odd goings on up north! :P

Offline bedouin

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2015, 09:35:34 am »
Yes, very.  :o

Offline G-S

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2015, 16:19:10 pm »
It is a shame that some people can not be serious and take things as they are meant. If this is the general mentality of those who contribute to this forum we are not sure that we want to be part of it.

G & S 

Offline bedouin

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2015, 16:41:40 pm »
It is a shame that some people can not be serious and take things as they are meant. If this is the general mentality of those who contribute to this forum we are not sure that we want to be part of it.

G & S

Well, you two are a bundle of fun, aren't you?  Welcome to the forums!

Offline MinRich

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2015, 21:36:12 pm »

G & S

Perhaps you could post on other parts of the forum then? Rather than just this topic where we believe you and photobrian are the same person - Remember the ip address is recorded when you post. Your first post is on a topic that others are suspicious of and you have made no other comments to join in anyway . How did you know this topic existed on this forum for starters - But if you are not , how do you prove otherwise , but then are we really that bothered :-*
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 21:41:54 pm by MinRich »

The following users thanked this post: suendrob, concerned cat, FreedomCostsTax

Offline MinRich

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2015, 19:13:00 pm »
So MinRich who are the "we" that think G & S and PhotoBrian are one and the same? And even if they are what does it matter? If he wants to offer his services as a photographer then for those that are interested that is good news and for those that are not then you can simply not read the thread!!!  :D

We as in Min and Rich ..... and as you say we couldn't care less but , if what we think is the case , why does Photobrian need to make up this fake post about how great he is ? What motive does he have to try and encourage more custom ? What does he get out of it and why would he need to pick up people and take them for a drink to help them relax and what are the ones that will "definitely remain private" ?

The following users thanked this post: concerned cat, FreedomCostsTax

Offline bedouin

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2015, 21:44:35 pm »
This thread is pointless without pictures!

Offline StefanV

• Loving Fuerteventura
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2015, 01:42:46 am »
We as in Min and Rich ..... and as you say we couldn't care less but , if what we think is the case , why does Photobrian need to make up this fake post about how great he is ? What motive does he have to try and encourage more custom ? What does he get out of it and why would he need to pick up people and take them for a drink to help them relax and what are the ones that will "definitely remain private" ?

I think you're hitting the nail on its head.

No need for a drink to relax when you're used to being naked.

No need to take private and sexually orientated pictures when you're a true naturist.

Good Detective Work!  ;)

The following users thanked this post: suendrob, FreedomCostsTax

Offline Lee@Joyce

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2015, 04:13:40 am »
I have to comment who said any of them are in anyway sexual! Being a naturist is fine but some peoples family and friends may not know, I know we don't shout it from the hill tops and I'm sure most if not all of our family would want to see naked pictures of us. My mother in law is in her 80s and still thinks we have an empire.
She'd be mortified if she knew we were naturists as she just doesn't understand it, as we have all agree it's a personal preference and people outside of naturism in the main think we are all perverted.

The following users thanked this post: concerned cat, Tel501

Online paully

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2015, 08:52:49 am »

No need to take private and sexually orientated pictures when you're a true naturist.

Good Detective Work!  ;)

+1 from me........sadly too many people see the `Naturism`thread and immediately equate it with the ability to advertise their availability regarding private `knocking shops`you know the ones``Hi we r in town from when to when etc``.....Textiles have more in common with naturists than these types do..

The following users thanked this post: MinRich, suendrob, SheilaW, concerned cat, FreedomCostsTax

Offline spongebob squarepants

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2015, 19:09:42 pm »

Good Detective Work!  ;)

+1 from me........sadly too many people see the `Naturism`thread and immediately equate it with the ability to advertise their availability regarding private `knocking shops`you know the ones``Hi we r in town from when to when etc``.....Textiles have more in common with naturists than these types do..
I agree - there was a post on here recently advertising so-and-so's imminent arrival and asking where the sexual activities were going on in Corralejo so that they could (ahem) 'avoid' them ! Yeah right !!

The following users thanked this post: concerned cat

Offline SheilaW

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2015, 08:51:16 am »
we have all agree it's a personal preference and people outside of naturism in the main think we are all perverted.
Frankly, if all I knew about naturism/naturists was what I read on this forum, I'd probably agree. It's sad, but relatively few of us on here know what the word means. Others would do well to look at the word again: where does it say "sex"? It doesn't even nude or naked - it says "nature".

Offline MinRich

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2015, 10:20:34 am »
Its a British View only - Naked = Sex

Anywhere else in Europe they have different views

Where do you even see topless bathing in the UK apart from Naturist beaches ?  If the UK wants to be a Holiday destination it ought to start living in the year 2015 rather than the 1800's

I have confirmed email clarification that Waveney District council beaches allow Nude sunbathing (it is not banned or illegal) but they do not have a naturist beach due to there being too many unwanted visitors and Sexual orientated complaints , generally about men . We manage to find an un overlooked place and with the right windshields enjoy the beach as it should be enjoyed without clothing. But you cannot relax and have to dress to go in the sea !
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:22:35 am by MinRich »

Offline isleswing

• Everything in it's place. str cpl 4 str cpl nsm
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2015, 10:47:26 am »
Just a simple question for Photobrain to answer, please.

Why choose to post specifically looking for naturist couples?

Single people have the same issues with getting good holiday photos of themselves as couples.
'Dressed' couples face the exactly the same issues as naked ones.

Offline PhotoBrianTopic starter

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2015, 11:19:58 am »
I am more than happy to answer your question.
I am just as open to photographing singles of either sex as well as clothed people and families.
I just enjoy taking pictures of people.
I hope that you are happy with my answer.

Brian

Offline MinRich

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2015, 11:26:42 am »
I am just as open to photographing singles of either sex as well as clothed people and families.

Brian

So why did you post it on the Naturist section only ?

Offline isleswing

• Everything in it's place. str cpl 4 str cpl nsm
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2015, 11:40:14 am »

Brian

So why did you post it on the Naturist section only ?

That was my question, but you didn't answer it.

Offline MinRich

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2015, 11:50:02 am »
We know why , its because he is British and is entertained by nakedness aswell as getting some sexual gratification from posting on this part of the forum , but oddly only about taking photos not anything else of the Naturist forum (He says he is a naturist) . We have seen these sort of naturists and they appear all over the world ! Funny how he hasn't responded to the "Him and G-S" being the same person ? Why not ?
He is after a bit of sexual action with the couples he photographs , hence why he post under his pseudonym and putting G-S at ease . Don't all Naturists feel at ease ? Otherwise how would they be a naturist ? They would need to feel at ease if they were indulging in sexual activity though , wouldn't they especially if someone was photgraphing them ?
G-S also use the word "Portfolio" which nobody uses apart from a Photographer as most people use "Photo Album" or "Album" ??
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:52:45 am by MinRich »

The following users thanked this post: paully

Online paully

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2015, 12:38:34 pm »
Quite so MinRich..He ought to be plying his `wares`in Exchange and Mart or weekly swap shop  :-[

Offline MinRich

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2015, 13:16:20 pm »
So Photobrian has been on this site since my last post but hasn't responded? Why Not?

Is it time for G-S to post for the third time soon ;)

Online paully

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2015, 19:11:25 pm »
Not judging at all..What they do in private is their own affair..However, such matters should be conducted in private and not on a thread such as naturism on this forum. Naturism and sensationalism are mutually exclusive. If however they decide to conduct themselves in the open, then they cannot be suprised when people challenge them.

The following users thanked this post: SheilaW, concerned cat

Offline MinRich

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2015, 19:18:05 pm »
Naturism is the title of this section , it has a hard enough time being taken seriously and its not about SEX ........... Its not wanted by true naturists and if we have wanted photos of us as a couple we have asked other naturists nearby to take a couple of photos for us .... We don't need a Photobrian !

Offline MinRich

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2015, 09:36:58 am »
Well let them tell us when they use Photobrian so we can make a list of his Clients .....

ZERO So far

The following users thanked this post: capricornukuk, PhotoBrian

Offline Lee@Joyce

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2015, 14:40:25 pm »
Ok when we go in June I'll see if we can get hold of Brian and I'll report back until then I can't do anything. I have to say at the moment he seems a genuine person as no has to make use of his services and he clearly states it's with your own camera.

Offline Will196

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2015, 16:16:18 pm »
Not wanting to throw cold water on anybody's business but there is an old scam/trick. You ask a tourist if they want their picture taken.  They hand you their camera and start getting into position at which point you run with the camera. That has worked for decades with clothed tourists. I'm guessing it would work even better if the person chasing you wasn't.

The following users thanked this post: PhotoBrian