Gorilla glue products

Started by emmi, February 12, 2018, 17:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emmi

Anyone know where I can get the Gorilla glue and other products by this company?  I tried Ideal where they used to stock them,but no longer do.  Asked in Saavedra too,they don't do them, so any ideas please?

fuerte crazy

Sure I`ve seen these products in the big ferrerteria in Puerto (Saaavdera) think it`s called or maybe try Ideal

emmi

As said in my first post,I have been to both of those stores. Saavedra does not sell it at all, and Ideal
only have that one small glue . I actually want the clear repair tape which they used to stock but don't any longer. 

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Hello Emmi
They have Gorilla products in Marcial Ferreteria in Corralejo. I bought some of the heavy duty black tape there last week. I didn't specifically see the clear tape but I know they had a range of stuff. If I get a chance tomorrow (Tues) I'll pop in and have a look.

Johnrgby2

Quote from: emmi on February 12, 2018, 17:01:04 PM
Anyone know where I can get the Gorilla glue and other products by this company?  I tried Ideal where they used to stock them,but no longer do.  Asked in Saavedra too,they don't do them, so any ideas please?

Hi Emm
It depends how badly you need it, you can get it on Amazon, but they do not deliver here, so there are some options.
.A. Have delivered to Woodside and get them to ship it

.B. Get it delivered to someone in the UK and get them to post it.

.X. We have people visiting early April, who would bring it with them.

That took 3 minutes, and I still have 938 minutes to fill before I go to bed :D

emmi

Thanks John, I also have family coming out at end of April, so guess my project will have to wait.
(30 seconds of my life just gone ! LOL)

Deso

I can do March, if that's any use?   :)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

fatherted

Emmi, is black Gorilla tape any use to you?

emmi

Quote from: Deso on February 13, 2018, 15:07:56 PM
I can do March, if that's any use?   :)

Deso,thanks,that would be great. I am in Caleta,not sure where you are?I will send you a PM.

emmi

Thanks Fatherted, but need the clear repair tape.

fatherted

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Hi Emmi
Visited Marcials today: black tape, Camo tape! and Gorilla Super Glue in stock. Couldn't see any clear tape - sorry.

They have it on Amazon.es with free delivery if you are Prime. 9.99â,¬
Gorilla Tape 3044701 - Cinta adhesiva selladora (tamaño: 8.2m)

Spill the beans - what's the project?

spitfire58

Quote from: TamaraEnLaPlaya on February 13, 2018, 21:27:07 PM
Hi Emmi
Visited Marcials today: black tape, Camo tape! and Gorilla Super Glue in stock. Couldn't see any clear tape - sorry.

They have it on Amazon.es with free delivery if you are Prime. 9.99â,¬
Gorilla Tape 3044701 - Cinta adhesiva selladora (tamaño: 8.2m)

Spill the beans - what's the project?

Ha ha emmi you have got Tamara all agitated now. You will just have to tell us all what you are up to 😁😁😁

Deso

Desos courier service is in operation Ron.   :D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

emmi

Thanks for looking Tamara. Appreciate it.  No exciting project,just the repair of my husband's boat cover which got split in the recent storms. I repaired our parasol cover last year with the same tape and it worked a treat. It is still intact. I don't trust getting anything by post as the service here is so hit and miss.  So thanks to Deso we will get our tape fairly soon.   :)

Deso

Ah yes, the Fuerteventura postal system. Now there's a lottery for you.

I had some papers sent from Las Palmas, posted early November and still no sign on 16th December when I went home. Card arrived just before Xmas to pick up from Post Office and as I was not there it went back to LP.

Asked them to post to my UK address, posted on Friday afternoon, arrived Wednesday morning.  ::)
Regards, Neil

spitfire58

Quote from: Deso on February 13, 2018, 22:27:14 PM
Desos courier service is in operation Ron.   :D

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Thought you were retiring, lol

Deso

I've finished work, apart from going in a few days here and there for some handovers and commissioning jobs but I have a large drawer full of 'round to its'   :D
Regards, Neil

gills4eva2

Hi,   i went to ideal today, they had the clear tape at the end of one of the tills

Gone Fishing

Quote from: emmi on February 14, 2018, 09:40:25 AM
No exciting project,just the repair of my husband's boat cover which got split in the recent storms.

Hi Emmi
You should have said it was for Peter's boat.   :D

In that case - We are coming out on Saturday 24th, arriving on the EasyJet flight from Bristol at around 5:40pm

If I can get hold of some clear tape before we leave and you or Peter are able to meet us at the airport arrivals is this any help to you?

GF

EDIT
I had to call into Halfords for some spray paint and they do it Emmi

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/paints-body-repair/adhesives/gorilla-clear-repair-tape-8-2-metres

I picked up a roll but if you don't need / want it it's no problem as I'm sure I will use it for something.

emmi

Thanks a lot GF, but it is all sorted out now. If I accept everyone's kind offers,I could set up a store with the huge quantity of tape I would have.  Many thanks again.