film on tv

Started by haribo, May 02, 2017, 15:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haribo

Hi All. Just tried to use our film-on tv but it will no longer be being transmitted free according to help desk, also if i subscribe it has to be done from a lap top or computer, i only have my ipad. Can anyone suggest another way i can access u.k. via my android box. Thanks all 

Will196

It worked Sunday. I watched the race.

What help desk?

On the android box are you using the android app ? Before starting kodi.

Or are you using a plugin?

haribo

Hi we have a android box plugged into tele, we have used film-on all week until today watched grand prix etc, but today it kept saying go to subscriptions after two mins. i googled film on and went onto there help desk and the reply said they were sorry but from today they were no longer giving free tv and to subscribe via lap top or computer which i can't do while i am here. We have used the film-on app stand alone but also gone through kodi too both have always worked, we nearly bought a new tele today glad we didn't now until we find another way to watch uk to!!!!!

Archer

My Filmon and Modro still works. I read that a bunch of people were arrested in Spain and Bulgaria for re-transmitting UK tv, and also Premier football. I think they were charging customers for the service (like some do in Fuerteventura). It mentioned servers and links being shutdown.

Will196

Just checked. The same thing is happening here.

Windermeregolfer

haribo

sorry windermere golfer but don't do facebook what's the gist please

Windermeregolfer

Quote from: haribo on May 02, 2017, 18:06:56 PM
sorry windermere golfer but don't do facebook what's the gist please

Hi haribo - copy of Facebook post -

Hope that helps

John - WG

haribo

thanks winderemere it helps but will have to look elsewhere, shame had no problems until now

Florence

Hi - I was able to subscribe to Filmon using my phone.  Mobdro still works but it is patchy. The subscribed Filmon service works from multiple devices, has no adverts and a better picture quality (HD). You can can subscribe for a month or a year. Hope this helps.