Brisamar/Hoplaco Gardens

Started by TraceyA84, May 06, 2016, 20:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TraceyA84

Does anyone have any idea what's going to replace the Brisamar & Hoplaco Gardens?
It seems that Corralejo is suddenly having a lot of investment.

paully

The Brisamar has been bought by the Barcelo Group and has been partially demolished.The Doctors clinic remains though. The complex is being rebuilt as an all inclusive resort and is due to open in August. The bit fronting the main street looks like it will be shops, restaurants etc. Apparantly Barcelo have brought in quality contractors and all is going to plan. Looks impressive.

Hoplaco Gardens, is typically the opposite. After 2 years its still just partially built, with just a shell of shops, restaurants, whatever..although one block of the old flats are still standing and amazingly some still have residents in them. Work has ground to a halt again, as most of the workmen have left to work on the Brisamar job (better pay etc) ..Dunas Caleta is being ripped apart and re built and the Maxorata Gardens are having a re burb. Trouble is most of these are being turned into All Inclusive, with a minimal impact on the town economy.

But some new investment
I HATE computer thingyss

TraceyA84

It looks like they're trying to go for a more 'upmarket' feel so to speak.
I knew about the Dunas as I've stayed there and have customers that go regularly.
Such a shame about the All Inclusives, I only ever go Self Catering, I've been All Inclusive once at the Oasis Village - think it put me off for life lol.
So Hoplaco is going to be shops and apartments? Is The Point still open?
I can't wait to come and have a look! I was there last July but sounds like it's all change since then x

Snowdrop

The point is still open - looks they they have a great location now and will look even better when all finished - if that happens

RobnHelen

Now las Sirenas has been demolished, The Point has fantastic views and we spent a couple of hours drinking and eating and chilling looking at this fantastic view. Well worth a visit.
Rob & Helen, Walsall

TraceyA84

Wow, La Sirena has gone too??
Can't wait to come back and have a look, although with my friends it's not looking very promising 😔 x