Free Wifi spots in Caleta

Started by niksternoo, April 28, 2012, 23:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddster

Lins Cafe was pretty quick when i was over......

Trumpy

Slap N Tickle has free WiFi for customers

Paddster

Lins still pretty quick ? Anyone tried it ?

Captain Sensible

La Isla, the bar on the 'island pier' in front of the Sheraton Hotel has free Wifi.

sangria

The 60s Bar in the White Center now have free Wifi.

fatherted

Aberdeen Angus,Pierros,60's,Dog & Duck all working fine last week

NorthernLights53

I found that El Camarote (the fish restaurant at the harbour) have good, free wifi.  You have to get the password, but once you've got it, if you go down in the morning before they open at 12:00, you can use it without having to buy another drink!!

El Capitan also has fast, free wifi.

Paddster

IsThisForumStillGoingWow

Quote from: NorthernLights53 on March 15, 2013, 17:13:20 PM
I found that El Camarote (the fish restaurant at the harbour) have good, free wifi.  You have to get the password, but once you've got it, if you go down in the morning before they open at 12:00, you can use it without having to buy another drink!!

Nice to see you're supporting the the local hard working / hard pressed bars if you go down in the morning before they open at 12:00, you can use it without having to buy another drink!!
Only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity,and im not sure about the former .....

Paddster

NorthernLights53

Quote from: hev on March 31, 2013, 00:55:11 AM
Quote from: NorthernLights53 on March 15, 2013, 17:13:20 PM

Nice to see you're supporting the the local hard working / hard pressed bars if you go down in the morning before they open at 12:00, you can use it without having to buy another drink!!

We ate enough meals there that I doubt they'd be worried about missing out on the odd drink! 

Anyway, the owner drives an Audi TT cabriolet, so presumably isn't THAT hard pressed ... ... ...

IsThisForumStillGoingWow

A coffee or a bottle of water is usually only 1€, not really that expensive, just courtesy really to give something back I think.
Only two things are infinite,the universe and human stupidity,and im not sure about the former .....

woe10

You know what it's like Hev, most people want something for nothing. They don't care that the owner has to PAY for the internet connection. Audi TT or not.
It's the same if somebody wants to use the toilet in a bar. If I'm in Rosario and I'm bursting, I'll go in a bar and order a coffee or something, then go to the loo. It's just good manners.

Paddster

Quote from: woe10 on April 28, 2013, 20:28:59 PM
You know what it's like Hev, most people want something for nothing. They don't care that the owner has to PAY for the internet connection. Audi TT or not.
It's the same if somebody wants to use the toilet in a bar. If I'm in Rosario and I'm bursting, I'll go in a bar and order a coffee or something, then go to the loo. It's just good manners.

Spot on woe - i don't mind paying for a coffee/beer and being able to use the toilet for my benefit,pity others don't always think like that.....

dagwood

Quote from: Paddster on August 31, 2013, 19:07:26 PM
Quote from: woe10 on April 28, 2013, 20:28:59 PM

Spot on woe - i don't mind paying for a coffee/beer and being able to use the toilet for my benefit,pity others don't always think like that.....
Paddster if you went to the toilet on the wifi modem you could damage your waterworks and short out the modem. Maybe thats why the internet was slow all over Caleta at the end of August. It was a bit hit and mis when I was over.

Paddster

LOL Dags - yeah it was the bloody same with us the last couple of weeks - my daughter n her mate were stressing out - LOL  ;D ;D

woe10

Quote from: motormusic on May 04, 2012, 20:41:07 PM
Glad I could help Paddster :)
We took 2 hours at breakfast when it was cloudy last week and I took my IPad :)

One reason NOT to have WIFI in your bar  :o

trendytrace

Kings Arms has free wi-fi too, underneath Santander Bank

tuggers

The Beach Cafe, on the prom, by the Geranious Suites, has free wi-fi. Just ask for the password.

appy ammer

Chaplins Montecastillo Centro now has free wi-fi for those who sing the first verse of "Bubbles"  :o
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity