Club Magic Life July

Started by wakey2som, June 04, 2012, 15:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wakey2som

Myself and my wife will be visiting Club Magic Life in July for 2 weeks, not been for 7 years since it was the Occidental Grand, has it changed much, will anyone else be there when we are there?

TripleH

There should be others there too

Banzai

no much the same,naturist area improved,still immaculate ,food excellent in main restaurant but only 2hr window to eat means extreme congestion (7 to 9),staff friendly ,bar service improved ,disco not as good (in my 60yr old opinion ),rooms unchanged,downside to us was on beach you are interrupted from relaxation by noise from exercisers in front of disco area ..9am to 11.30am and 3.30pm to 6pm ,if you arnt beachers then this wont affect you. Themed restaurants only 1 per night over 4 nights and not used much so down side is the main restaurant is a rat race...but you should still enjoy yourselves and it is a good hotel just a couple of niggling things for us ! report back your findings please ! we were there first 2 weeks of may in 11 and this year !
Banzai !

wakey2som

Thank you for that, we cant wait now to get naked and lay in the sun all day, with a few drinks, last time we were there my husband joined in the fun and games with the entertainment team while i just chilled and relaxed! just over 4 weeks to go!