Corralejo

Started by barryandwendy, October 03, 2012, 17:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barryandwendy

Not long now and we will be sunning ourselfs in Corralejo . Flying out from Bristol on the 13th October ;) . Any advice on nude sunbathing as never been there before .

dutchcouple70

Take off your clothes, enjoy and behave yourself, lol! :P

SheilaW

Contrary to what you'd suppose, "The Strip" is not the place for nude sunbathing!  ;)

However, all the beaches outside of the actual town are naturist-friendly. I rarely find time to get to the beach nowadays but I've passed them every day this week so far (on my way to and from admin trips in the capital :() and there seems to be a lot of naturism at the moment - more than during the height of summer. Don't be bothered if you get to one of the beaches along the dunes to find everyone's done up in swimsuits: some of the others will probably breathe a sigh of relief and strip off seconds after you, and those that don't probably won't bat an eyelid. You can't stay long around here without seeing naked bodies.

Enjoy your holiday. Check out the live music scene in the Corralejo bars! It's the best!

dutchcouple70

Hi Barryandwendy

If you have a car hired during your hols it's nice to visit Jandia with its beaches.
Especially Costa Calma, Playa Esquinzo, Risco del Paso are very naturist-friendly.
When you like some additional information, please send us an email!

Sorry for the bad English as we are from Holland.

MinRich

Dutchcouple70 from Holland , never would have guessed  ;D

dutchcouple70

As you perhaps know, MinRich, "we Dutch" own also some islands in the Carribic, lol...

butchbuildersinc

Quote from: dutchcouple70 on October 04, 2012, 20:24:36 PM
As you perhaps know, MinRich, "we Dutch" own also some islands in the Carribic, lol...
and please don't apologize dutch couple for your English, half this lot cant speak English themselves let alone dutch lol
Pete

Nudepete06

I will be on the island with my girlfriend  from 16th to 23rd, October we were there in June also, Corralejo, is a great sand beach, some are naked some are not, its basically your choice. Enjoy that all over tan might even see you there, I will be the naked one :)

midlife

I'll be there from the 14th - my first visit and looking forward to getting that all over tan thanks to all the information on here.  see you on the beach!