Bankia Electronic Signature

Started by Tamkid, April 27, 2017, 11:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamkid

Can anyone point me in the right direction about the online Electronic Signature you have to use with Bankia, what procedure do you use? any help would be greatly appreciated

Deso

You should have set one up when you opened the account although if you go to the online banking site you can create one. Click on 'claves' underneath your name near the top centre of the home page once you have logged on and you can do it from there.

I usually use the Spanish pages as the English version can be a bit flaky.

You normally use it when you carry out an online transaction such as a transfer. On the subject of transfers, has anyone who has a Bankia non resident account actually managed to do a 'National' transfer, IE one to another Spanish account or Company?
Every time I have tried it lets me fill it all in and then tells me the product I am using does not permit this operation.  :'(
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Chris1965

This happened to me all the time, I went into the bank and the clerk clicked a few boxes now its fine :-)

Deso

Is that the transfer bit Chris?

Our account is in Corralejo but I might try the Rosario branch and save the drive, and the big queue.  :o
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Tamkid

Thanks Deso, I had a bit of a brain freeze, I now remember the procedure, my only problem is now I am blocked out and having trouble getting it lifted, i'll get there in the end.

Chris1965

Quote from: Deso on April 27, 2017, 21:43:06 PM
Is that the transfer bit Chris?

Our account is in Corralejo but I might try the Rosario branch and save the drive, and the big queue.  :o

Yes, you can go into any branch and they will sort it for you

Deso

Regards, Neil