Author Topic: British Nationals in Spain - Post Brexit.  (Read 1912 times)

Offline paully

Re: British Nationals in Spain - Post Brexit.
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2018, 17:50:21 pm »
Well the Remoaners like Bliar,Adonis,Heseltine, Cleggy et al are certainly not telling the truth, they are presently peddling a very untrue and unhelpful scenario which fits with what they want. The likes of this shower have never been bothered about what is best for the ordinary Joe Public only themselves. They are politicians and therefore by definition, unable to lie straight in bed  ::)

Of course what should have happened 2 years ago is that Cameron and his Government should have remained neutral (Like Wilson last time around) and we wouldnt be in this tit for tat mess we are now.

Offline Ivemovedon

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2018, 18:55:52 pm »
Dead right there Paul, Cameron has a lot to answer for. And Osborne too. In fact the pair of them are probably the worst pair of bandits the Tory party have ever produced. Elitist, ...typical public school old boys who practice cronyism to the highest degree. Detest them. Shame of it was I thought Cameron was going to be the real deal...what a let down. Jeremy Paxman regards him as the worst PM we have had in the last century. He ain't far off.           

The following users thanked this post: paully, recursor

Fuerteventura Forum

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2018, 18:55:52 pm »

Offline MalT

• Bluebirds
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2018, 12:25:51 pm »
Hmm no talk about 40 billion exit bill, just a bus with a lie rite large! Though I do agree that the Europeans have shown themselves to be a shabby lot

Offline erik_tonny

• It Ain't Necessarily So
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2018, 08:58:29 am »
Hmm no talk about 40 billion exit bill, just a bus with a lie rite large! Though I do agree that the Europeans have shown themselves to be a shabby lot
Odd, we found that the British have shown themselves to be rather naive.

Offline MalT

• Bluebirds
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2018, 12:37:41 pm »
Wouldn’t disagree with that Eric, but must admit I expected better from the EU, trying to make an e ample of us, will not win you friends 😎

Offline Johnrgby2

• Real stupidity trumps experience every time
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2018, 12:59:36 pm »
Wouldn’t disagree with that Eric, but must admit I expected better from the EU, trying to make an e ample of us, will not win you friends 😎

While I agree with your sentiments Mal, the problem for The EU is, if they give The UK, any sort easy way out, they know the entire corrupt operation will fall apart, I honestly believe there are a number of governments/Politicians watching this with interest, as they would love to bail out, but do not have the bottle, but if The UK get a reasonable settlement they will not be the last to leave.

The following users thanked this post: emmi, spitfire58

Offline vivafuerte

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2018, 20:53:05 pm »
what the rest of europe have not yet realised here is that once again, the UK is saving them.

look at the PIGS (Portugal, Italy, Greece and Spain) they are being forced into poverty by the EU, they might not like what we are doing right now but they WILL like it once they realise we have levelled the playing feild for everyone.

and I hope if everyone stays part of it or not, the powers that be understand they need to be answerable to the people or they will not exist.