Having trouble with Endesa online

Started by oystercatcher, May 07, 2016, 15:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oystercatcher

I registered with Endesa for online account access about ten days ago. I immediately replied to the verification email they sent me. 

My account still shows 'awaiting verification' and I can't enter.  I asked for a repeat verification email, responded, and it said that the account is already verified.

Trying to 'Contact us' it recognises my email address and says I have to contact them by logging in first.

Anybody else had a problem?  I recall trying to register some years ago and giving up because the system was impenetrable.

Deso

Have you tried going to Customer Access, putting in your username and then clicking 'Forgot Password'?

I registered a couple of years ago with no problems, now Aguas Antigua, is another story. Looks like I will have to go to the office on our next visit.
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

emmi

Ah...yes......the famous Endesa website.  It is a nightmare.I registered 5 years ago and it worked well for about 2 years.  Then it went haywire. I re registered about a year ago, and after some initial problems it has started to work well again - for the time being and I can access my bills.  They used to send an email with a direct link to access bills, but this seems to have stopped.  I am afraid this is not a very helpful answer, but can only recommend to keep trying from time to time as it seems to have a life of its own!!!  If all else fails, try to register again. Otherwise only other alternative is to try going into the office in PDR and see if they can do it for you - no experience of this, but it may be possible.  Good luck.

TamaraEnLaPlaya

I've tried several times and I get the same as you Oystercatcher. Actually my tries have been masquerading as a friend in order to sort out her bills. However, although I can't log in I can access her bills and pay them online. My own are done by DD.