Bankia Internet Banking Access

Started by Deso, August 21, 2013, 18:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deso

I need some help please from anyone who uses the above and is non resident

Could you tell me whether you use Passport No or NIE as Username and do you use your 4 digit debit card PIN or the 8 digit access PIN?

If you use your NIE do you use the letters and/or - or just the numbers?

You can message me if you like.

Thanks in advance.

Neil 
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Studio

Hi, were you originally with La Caja de Canarias?  We have the same problem and understand that we have to go into the branch with our NIE number and then be issued with a new card to enable us to access the Bankia online site.  If anyone has been able to do this via post/telephone we would be interested to hear.

Deso

No, this is a new Bankia account in Corralejo.

We were given 2 PINS, one supposedly for debit card and one for internet.
I have had several 3rd party conversations via the bank but no joy. It seems to be a problem getting a straight answer as to which numbers we are supposed to use, which is why I thought I would try on here and see if anyone uses it.   :)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

RVEEE

I use an internet account with La Caixa (Linea Abierta) which runs flawlessly. I use the 8 digit card number as username, then 4 digit PIN.

All was set up at the local branch, Costa Calma.

emmi

Same for me with Banca March - maybe it is a generic thing for all  Spanish banks?

janpaul

Spike On Q

Document No. is either Passport or NIE

Transaction [transfers] code is your 8 digit number

Bankia Customer Service phone number also offers and English option

Deso

Thank you all, it is coming up as 'blocked' so I will try customer support.   :o
Regards, Neil

admin

I presume you'll have an 'X' at the beginning of your N.I.E.

Some Spanish sites prefer you to not use the first letter when entering your N.I.E. or D.N.I,

eg instead of X1234567Z try 1234567Z

Worth a try

ANDMAG

Hi there,
We have had Internet access since Bacaja days over 5 years ago and have only been successful with a passport number. There is an English speaking tel number try 916 024 643
andmag

Deso

We are in now  ;D

Managed to get it 'unblocked' and can now get in using Passport No. and Debit PIN.

At least I know that the money I sent earlier in the week has arrived and not disappeared into someone else's account.   :D

Thanks for your replies.

Tried the English speaking number but they wanted you to leave your number and they would get back to you as soon as possible.  ::)
Regards, Neil

dagwood

Yer at it again Admin. Put on a tin hat and head for a trench asap.