SolBank Atlantico Centre

Started by ianflyinghigh, July 30, 2012, 15:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ianflyinghigh

Does anyone please have an email address for SolBank at the Atlantico Centre? Is Anna Rodrigese still the Manager there?
THANKS

Captain Sensible

I use that branch, Ian, but I've never seen an email address.  I've got the phone number if that's any use.

fuerte crazy

Not sure if this email is still valid but it worked ok the last time I used it.

JonasovaMartina@sabadellsolbank.com

Seen your other post re Solbank and just wanted to say we've had no problems with them in the last 5 years since we've owned in Caleta and the staff have always been extremely friendly and very helpful.

Hope this helps
FC   :D

annalivia

Ofic. 0695
Caleta de Fuste  C.CIAL. ATLÁNTICO,LOCAL 9, URB.FUERTEVENTURA GOLF CLUB
35610 – CALETA DE FUSTE-ANTIGUA
928163965 928163966         
  0695@solbank.com

Can the Man

Captain Sensible

Martina is very helpful in the branch.

ianflyinghigh

The Staff at SolBank were always very polite and as most helpful as they could be.
Unfortunately the Spanish system as a whole were not prepared for such a property crash, and as such people were passed (in my experience) from one person, one department to another with nothing much achieved at the end...all very frustrating, so just to recap I have every praise for the lovely bank staff....miss them. :)

ianflyinghigh

A big thank you to all forum contributors who have kindly provided me with current email addresses etc for SolBank.
It would be good to know what happened to our property, and our current legal situation.