La Oliva IBI and Basura

Started by Pandali, March 11, 2016, 07:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandali

Hi all,

This will be my first year having to pay these taxes. Do I have to register at the Ayuntamiento or can it be paid online?

Grateful for any advice.

Thanks

beachlife

You will need to get a form from the Ayuntamiento if you want to pay by direct debit.

Good idea to register with the  Ayuntamiento for their website, if you have not already done so. This gives you details about the taxes when they are due what you have to pay etc. Do it with chrome and it will translate the website to English.

https://carpeta.laoliva.es/eParticipa/Products/Carpeta/Public/Login.aspx?returnurl=/eParticipa/Start.aspx?AppScope=CIUDADANO

Click on 2 request for access and complete form, then take the reply you get back from them to either La Oliva or Corralejo and they will give you a pin number to login into the site.

Ernie

Hi All,

Mine was taken from my bank account on 17 June. Basura remains at â,¬30 but my IBI has gone up by exactly 10% on last year's figure.

Just wanting to check that others in La Oliva have received the same percentage increase so that I can be fairly sure that there has been no specific adjustment to my particular Catastral Value but that the 10% increase is actually due to the "Tipo Impositivo" percentage going up by 10% across the board. This is the flat percentage of the Catastral Value levied for the IBI.

Thks,

Ernie

Mark07

Hi Ernie

Same for us. Basura unchanged & IBI up by 10%.

dandare

Same for us in Tindaya. Basura unchanged & IBI up by 10% from last year.