A huge thank you and a little more advice please.

Started by terrierist, April 20, 2013, 14:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrierist

So today was my first excursion into naturism, to say I enjoyed it is a huge understatement! We went to the grandes playas and wandered down until we saw the scenery change from textile to non.. I was a little apprehensive, as I'm not the prettiest sight unclothed! As soon as I saw just how relaxed people were, it just came naturally. To dive into the cool Atlantic as nature intended was something I will never forget.. Thanks to all who passed on great advice, the missus didn't go the whole hog, but will in time I'm sure!

Without going to grandes playa, does flag beach have naturist areas please? Is the access to the ocean as good as grandes playas?

Thanks once again for any advice

Kev

isleswing

Glad you enjoyed it! One more of us and one less of them, as we say. Hopefully 'she' will join you au naturel soon, though it must be her choice, of course.

She will have noticed that there's not many body-beautifuls on the beach, and nobody spends much time looking at each other, anyway. Once you've seen it, you've seen it - there's nothing more to see, so that's why everyone's so relaxed.

Can't answer about Flag Beach areas, but just walk along anywhere that takes your fancy, and if there's naked people around, join in. Wish you well.

jg

My wife and I have been naked on Flag beach many times and on one occasion were served naked at one of the beach bars.
JG

SheilaW

SoCal

Quote from: jg on April 20, 2013, 18:19:35 PM
My wife and I have been naked on Flag beach many times and on one occasion were served naked at one of the beach bars.

Jg - don't leave us hanging? How did you get served naked? (Even I would not expect Torino's to be so accommodating.  :) )
Biking and beaches - total freedom

jg

Quote from: SoCal on April 21, 2013, 05:00:33 AM
Quote from: jg on April 20, 2013, 18:19:35 PM

Jg - don't leave us hanging? How did you get served naked? (Even I would not expect Torino's to be so accommodating.  :) )
On that occasion it was quite windy and we were the only customers.
JG

sunpics

8) I would not have tried that going to beach bar naked not that brave. Would walk past and put some shorts on to buy some drinks. If it becomes normal to do  that is ok by me I would join in. Cheers Sunpics.

SoCal

Quote from: sunpics on May 14, 2013, 16:10:29 PM
8) I would not have tried that going to beach bar naked not that brave. Would walk past and put some shorts on to buy some drinks. If it becomes normal to do  that is ok by me I would join in. Cheers Sunpics.

I too would usually accept the societal norm and put a wrap around me before requesting service, but it sounds like the conditions were sufficient for jg and his lady friend to request and be served without wasting time with such trifle issues as clothing. I have witnessed folks, always female,  entering the beach bar at Risco del Paso withing clothing. I assume they were served.
Biking and beaches - total freedom