Key holder

Started by justthe6ofus, June 14, 2016, 20:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justthe6ofus

Hi All,

So, fingers crossed I'm due to take title tomorrow!  :D  What a stressful 10 weeks it has been - can't wait to get out there now!

Just wondering what other holiday home owners do about getting a key holder? I'm already in touch with Room to Breath. I'm not very impressed with them but I will have to use them for now as I have no one else.

Is it just a case of getting chatting to locals and finding someone trustworthy through word of mouth? or does anyone know of another management company who do key holding and general maintenance etc?

My villa is in Lajares.

Thanks.

fuertesol

I have sent you an email re key holding.fuertesol

calculator

I wouldn't trust any company that doesn't provide full name and contact address on their website.

decho

I can thouroghly recommend the person that looks after my place...if you are interested PM me for details.

Snowdrop

Sent you a private message 😀

chrisandco

You could try contacting other Lajares property owners who advertise on Owners Direct or Holiday Lettings and ask them if they can recommend anyone. They will normally be helpful in giving advice. Obviously, make sure it is the owner that you are talking to, rather than the property manager!!