Flight tickets in Fuerte airport

Started by JasperC, July 09, 2017, 18:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasperC

Does anyone know whether you can use your mobile to show your flight reservation or do you have to find somewhere to print off a hard copy ? Many thanks

caza

Hi,

I've booked a flight a few hours before departure and just showed booking confirmation number at checking in desk which they then gave me a boarding pass !

Some airlines operate differently
But I'm pretty sure airlines need paperwork !

bedouin

If you have the Ryanair app on your mobile, you can use the boarding pass shown on your mobile.  No paperwork needed. Other airlines' apps may work similarly.

JasperC

Splendid, I have the Ryanair app so that at least is one blessing. Many thanks.

Geoff007

Fuerte airport is well equipped to deal with boarding passes stored on mobile phones. I think the maximum number of passes on one phone is six for each journey?  I have used EasyJet and Ryanair passes without any problems

Can the Man

F1REFLY999

Thomas Cook also use e-tickets via the PassAndroid app  8)
La luciƩrnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

F1REFLY999

La luciƩrnaga

Please visit www.costacaleta.co.uk

suendrob

Not that we use an app, but don't they just scan the Q code or barcode on the phone screen, in which case it must surely be the same as scanning it off the printout?

spitfire58

Quote from: suendrob on July 10, 2017, 16:52:03 PM
Not that we use an app, but don't they just scan the Q code or barcode on the phone screen, in which case it must surely be the same as scanning it off the printout?

Yep. That is exactly what is done. I have used it on every trip (Ryanair) recently & works great