Satalite TV

Started by Island Beach, September 12, 2016, 23:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Island Beach

Can Sky tv be got easily in Fuerteventura ? to watch Football etc ?

Globetrotter

Yes if you get a 4mtr dish

Johnrgby2

Quote from: Island Beach on September 12, 2016, 23:39:06 PM

Sky as known in the UK is possible, but expensive, but there are very many alternatives, check out the TV/Computer/internet section, and you will catch on, we have access to all live sports via an android box, which allows us to watch all free to air UK channels, and to watch most programes on any channel be it sky or whomever via a catch up system, you will need an internet connection, and there are a number of options.

Windermeregolfer

Quote from: Johnrgby2 on September 13, 2016, 13:45:47 PM

Sky as known in the UK is possible, but expensive, but there are very many alternatives, check out the TV/Computer/internet section, and you will catch on, we have access to all live sports via an android box, which allows us to watch all free to air UK channels, and to watch most programes on any channel be it sky or whomever via a catch up system, you will need an internet connection, and there are a number of options.

Johnrgby thanks for that tip, one of my jobs on our next trip out in a fortnight is to get our android box set up so I may call on your services  ;D

Johnrgby2

Quote from: Windermeregolfer on September 17, 2016, 09:25:36 AM
Quote from: Johnrgby2 on September 13, 2016, 13:45:47 PM

Johnrgby thanks for that tip, one of my jobs on our next trip out in a fortnight is to get our android box set up so I may call on your services  ;D

No problem WG, but I am currently not on The Island, will not be back until 03/11, and then In the uk until end of November, I have a set of instructions however which I will send you ASAP.