ocean villas nuevo horizonte

Started by yamxj, June 29, 2017, 19:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamxj

can anyone tell me which bank are now selling off these properties i have tried venta embargos the web site i found them on but i have had no response any information would be great thanks

spitfire58

Don't know who has them but the websites are a waste of your time. I contacted numerous sites before we bought & don't think I ever got a response. Best thing I could say is to go into the likes of Carmen Villazan, they will most likely point you in the right direction. HTH

yamxj

thanks for that i looked in there window last week we go again in august so will pop in

spitfire58

You can email them. Karen who is English works in the Caleta office did ours, she is very helpful. I will look out her email & pm it to you if you like 😀😀

yamxj

thanks i sent them email last night they might point me in the right direction

spitfire58

Hi yamxj,
There are a few for sale just now on the "think Spain website" at
www.thinkspain.com

Private sales I think

spitfire58

Just had a look on google & think I figured out which ones these are. Used to be called "paraise" or something like that. If it is, I was watching these a year or so ago for quite a while. I contacted the agent at the time (unfortunately can't remember who it was, sorry) but was on their website as "withdrawn" but on speaking to them it turned out there was a tax problem with the owner & they could not say when they would return to the market. The prices were good but needed a full refurb, also the community charge was pretty high, in the region of 80 or 90 euros per month if I remember right.

keoghy

yamxj

no they are up at the top of the village near coco sol a small development about 20 bungalows they have been built about 12 years but never sold before the property crash i think there is four or five empty

spitfire58

Quote from: yamxj on July 02, 2017, 11:28:00 AM
no they are up at the top of the village near coco sol a small development about 20 bungalows they have been built about 12 years but never sold before the property crash i think there is four or five empty

That's not the ones I thought then. Don't know anything about these, sorry.

rosamund

www.idealista.com are advertising one on their website under Isla de la Graciosa at 147000 euros.

yamxj

thank you they are the ones they are all on that site we will drop them a line see what response we get