Author Topic: Auto PlusCar SOLD OUT!  (Read 503 times)

Offline ArcherTopic starter

Auto PlusCar SOLD OUT!
« on: September 12, 2017, 15:33:18 pm »
Just tried to book a car with Auto PlusCar for a couple of weeks time, and they tell me they are fully booked. Only a few odd higher priced vehicles left.
Book early to avoid disappointment!

The following users thanked this post: Can the Man

Offline Can the Man

Re: Auto PlusCar SOLD OUT!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 19:00:18 pm »
Just tried to book a car with Auto PlusCar for a couple of weeks time, and they tell me they are fully booked. Only a few odd higher priced vehicles left.
Book early to avoid disappointment!

I always book my car when I book my flights, as there is no charge and it's simple to cancel if necessary
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 21:21:46 pm by Can the Man »

Fuerteventura Forum

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 19:00:18 pm »

Offline spitfire58

• Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 20:43:35 pm »
I arrive on Sunday & got a hire this time with "Rodium" first time for me & only seen them on the listings for a few months. Anyone know anything about them ? I will report back after the trip anyway

Offline paully

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 18:29:40 pm »
I arrive on Sunday & got a hire this time with "Rodium" first time for me & only seen them on the listings for a few months. Anyone know anything about them ? I will report back after the trip anyway

Sorry to tell you but they are another name for GOLDCAR..lots of horror stories on the Net about them as well..I do know Autoreisen have spare capacity at good prices at the moment

Offline spitfire58

• Just tell me how soon I can retire !!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 19:14:57 pm »

Sorry to tell you but they are another name for GOLDCAR..lots of horror stories on the Net about them as well..I do know Autoreisen have spare capacity at good prices at the moment

Thanks paully ☹️☹️☹️ Just what I wanted to hear (not) !!