Today - High Temperatures

Started by woe10, October 13, 2017, 14:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woe10

Deso

Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

dagwood

Was in Fuerteventura for two weeks until yesterday 12th October and boy was it hot. Also there was no wind and I mean no wind for most of the day and this made it feel even hotter. Anyway I still enjoyed it so what the heck.   

ashworth

I think yesterday Saturday was the hottest day this year. Best place was the Beach with half the people in the sea. Should cool down a bit over the next week.

meggie

I was there from 2nd to the 16th October and hardly had any wind to speak of with temperatures steadily increasing throughout the fortnight and not dropping much at all through the night.

Can the Man

I'm just back from a week in Caleta, that was the hottest week I've ever experienced in Fuerteventura in the 15 years I've been visiting the rock.

cdm82

hottest ive known it , had to get air con !!!
cdmccarthy

Archer

Cdm82. At least it cooled down a bit now. Even rained today (start of hal-term).  :(
I see you are getting your jobs knocked off. Aircon now, then? Can you recommend your installer? I bought some units and did all the basics, and now need someone to make the connections, pressure test and charge the system.
Thanks

akela

Phone Pete on 681 019 728 qualified air con engineer.

cdm82

Quote from: Archer on October 21, 2017, 21:41:56 PM
Cdm82. At least it cooled down a bit now. Even rained today (start of hal-term).  :(
I see you are getting your jobs knocked off. Aircon now, then? Can you recommend your installer? I bought some units and did all the basics, and now need someone to make the connections, pressure test and charge the system.
Thanks

Sorry cant help you as we just bought a couple of portable units as needed them quick as had young 6 month old grandson with us and he was poorly with high tempreture and the heat was just making this worse. They worked a treat but a bit noisy .
cdmccarthy