friends w/ sex

Started by SoCal, April 18, 2012, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCal

hi im married guy 50y.o smooth guy looking for females or guys or couples or gangs    time 14 may – 3 june,
mail socalsmoothy @ yahoo.com   will have car

Why – because if you are interested hiking, and I'm planning many short and several "epic" hikes while in Fuerteventura.

Ever hike the length of the dunes, length wise? Hours of sensual (sand).

Ever go all the way? From beach to beach, crossing the island around Costa Calma?

Ever hike from just west of Moro del Japle to Cofete? An assured double climax.

Many people are into rimming. How about a hike to the top of a volcano?

Coming from California, I'm really into "around the world". And I always hike as a naturist while in nature.

I'm available to any friends who check a box when it asks you to identify your sex. (For intellectual reasons, I'm quite interested in people who never check a box.[;)])

Of course, if you prefer to sit on the beach and watch the Sun to rise and set, I can respect that. I will be doing some of that as well. [:)]

edited to attract just the right people
Biking and beaches - total freedom

Patalavaca

sounds interesting,[;)] good luck

SoCal

Great! A hit!

Frankly, I wrote this as a parody of some the posts on the forum. Yes, I really will be out there and truly will be doing these treks (Cofette is one of my favorites.) Hence if there other "like-minded" [;)] folks out there, who are also into the freehiking "lifestyle" [:D], and wish to participate, I thought they should know.

Certainly hope these hikes are interesting! [;)][;)][:p][:0]

(Actually, I was anticipating zero responses... turned out I was wrong.)

appy ammer

i see wot u did there Soccy;)

rimming is that what appens to yer wheels in scouseland?
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

ChrisBr

Socal, you say you are married, will you be on your own or with your wife? Mrs Br and I would be definitely interested in meeting up with you. This would be a first time experience for us but we are really excited about trying something totally wild and exciting. We will have a car as well so it should be easy to meet up. Get in touch

Chris and Barbara

quote:
Originally posted by SoCal

hi im married guy 50y.o smooth guy looking for females or guys or couples or gangs    time 14 may – 3 june,
mail socalsmoothy @ yahoo.com   will have car

Why – because if you are interested hiking, and I'm planning many short and several "epic" hikes while in Fuerteventura.

Ever hike the length of the dunes, length wise? Hours of sensual (sand).

Ever go all the way? From beach to beach, crossing the island around Costa Calma?

Ever hike from just west of Moro del Japle to Cofete? An assured double climax.

Many people are into rimming. How about a hike to the top of a volcano?

Coming from California, I'm really into "around the world". And I always hike as a naturist while in nature.

I'm available to any friends who check a box when it asks you to identify your sex. (For intellectual reasons, I'm quite interested in people who never check a box.[;)])

Of course, if you prefer to sit on the beach and watch the Sun to rise and set, I can respect that. I will be doing some of that as well. [:)]

edited to attract just the correct people

appy ammer

and if it dont work out you could race each other;)
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

welltrimmed

And here's me thinking rimming was when you twonked your wheel against the kerb [:I][:0]

Mrs W

SoCal

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisBr
Socal, you say you are married, will you be on your own or with your wife? Mrs Br and I would be definitely interested in meeting up with you. This would be a first time experience for us but we are really excited about trying something totally wild and exciting. We will have a car as well so it should be easy to meet up. Get in touch

Yes I am married, but Lady SoCal will be slaving away, being productive. Hence I'm on my own. So maybe by trekking from Corralejo, to the southern end of the dunes, to the cafe by the stone circles on the beach, we could form a triangle of active-militant-nudism.[;)]

Hope you won't mind putting on a show while crossing the road! Will Barbara stop all traffic?! [:0] (Except for the taxis, of course.)

Edited to make sure there are no misunderstandings. [:I]

Magoo

We will be on the rock about the same time. Can't say that I would care to trudge to hard to get to places, clothed or un-clothed in the Fuerty heat.

We usually trash hire cars doing that!

PS. When renting a car, always take a look UNDER the the car for damage before driving off

breeze1

The lasr time we rented a car (Feb 12) we took additioal insurance out to cover accidental damage ie bumps, scratches etc.
I think it was about £20 / £30
They took it on my debit card but it never appeared on my statement.
I aint complaining

Magoo

Don't think that bump n bang insurance will cover you when you are "Off on the road to Cofete"

SoCal

quote:
Originally posted by Magoo
We will be on the rock about the same time. Can't say that I would care to trudge to hard to get to places, clothed or un-clothed in the Fuerty heat.

We usually trash hire cars doing that!

PS. When renting a car, always take a look UNDER the the car for damage before driving off

Odd - I tend to find the rock a bit chilly sometimes. Only the inland lowlands are blazing hot. Last time I headed to Cofette, the ridge was blowing up a storm and was quite cold. Anyway, if one is trekking, why worry about the car? We aren't driving over dunes. [:)]