Hot tub

Started by Billington, May 07, 2016, 12:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billington

Would anyone know to find a second hand hot tub,caletta area.also what sort of price for mebe a 4 seater

justthe6ofus

Are you on Facebook? There are several selling pages based on the island with people selling second hand stuff. You never know your luck, you might see one on there.

Let me know if you need links and I'll send to you.

Billington

Ye thanks,that would be good,I am on Facebook,that may be interesting.

justthe6ofus

I've sent links in a personal message as I'm not sure if posting links is allowed on here.

justthe6ofus

Hi Billington

Just wondering if you had any luck with finding a second hand hot tub?

I've found a couple of companies (doing new) and plan to get them both out to quote for me when I come out in a couple of weeks. I want it done now so can't really wait for a 2nd hand one to come along.

I just thought if you also decide to go down the new route we can swap/share contacts?

decho

We used Wizard Pools for our hot tub and are very pleased. The supply HotSprngs which are big USA company and spares are easy to come by if needed.
We bought the Relay Model which is fabulous and use it most days.
If you want any info feel free to PM me.

chrisandco

Fully agree that, if you want a new one, Wizard are the best - the Hotsprings tubs are pretty good.
If you want second hand, there are 2 VITA Versailles 5 Seaters coming up for replacement this year in Corralejo. They are 7 years old but are in reasonable condition and are currently running.
They will probably be around 1,000 euros each with a share of the transport on swap over.
We used to deliver them all over the island so transport/crane should cost no more than 100 euros.
Hope this helps.