pubic hair

Started by disik, June 26, 2017, 09:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disik

Hello,
several years now I notice that almost everyone at a nudist beach have their pubic hair removed. My question is WHY?
I try to keep and save my natural appearance, and having no pubic hair is not natural for an adult human.
I understand that being at a nude beach is not for showing off, but to feel free and comfortable with nature.
Then WHY??

bedouin

Well, just for starters, it makes the application of suncream much easier!

janandpaul

8)

never mind pubic, what about all the male species cursed with body hair as they age, some have no idea of what some men have to put up with lol. I mean!!!!!

Lee@Joyce

I have to say we are both without pubic hair and have been since we met. I started shaving mine 20 odd years ago long before it was fashionable and it's a personal preference. Joyce was a shaver before I met her so it was perfect and nothing to do with naturist fashion.

disik

So I assume it is okay to be unshaved, right?

fizzy lemonade

Yes, nobody cares, whatever you prefer yourself

Magoo

Only ever did this once (For the snip) Three weeks of itchy misery followed as it grew back.  There is no way I would do this again, just for two weeks on the beach.  A tidy up yes, shaving no.

Lee@Joyce

If you keep it shaved the itch goes after a few days and asi have said it is not done because of naturism and stays like it all year round.
They where impressed when I went for the snip however as it was as bald as a coot.

Banjo

Quote from: disik on June 26, 2017, 09:14:14 AM
Hello,
several years now I notice that almost everyone at a nudist beach have their pubic hair removed. My question is WHY?
I try to keep and save my natural appearance, and having no pubic hair is not natural for an adult human.
I understand that being at a nude beach is not for showing off, but to feel free and comfortable with nature.
Then WHY??

You need to get together with the bloke in general chat who takes umbridge with people who have tattoos. Then you just need to  decide between you  what's best for the human race so we all know what do and what not to do to keep you happy.

spitfire58

Quote from: Banjo on July 02, 2017, 15:38:59 PM
Quote from: disik on June 26, 2017, 09:14:14 AM
Hello,
Then WHY??

You need to get together with the bloke in general chat who takes umbridge with people who have tattoos. Then you just need to  decide between you  what's best for the human race so we all know what do and what not to do to keep you happy.

Banjo, disik was only expressing his/her opinion not trying to impose it on the rest of humanity. Why call him/her out on it ??

Lee@Joyce

Well that's me and Joyce up the creek no pubic hair i have tattoos Joyce has piercings ah welll. Could be worse I suppose

disik

Thank you spitfire58. I really do not want to push anyone into anything, I just want to know why do I differ from other people.

helsbelles

Quote from: disik on July 03, 2017, 07:38:02 AM
Thank you spitfire58. I really do not want to push anyone into anything, I just want to know why do I differ from other people.

A lot of people think no pubic/body hair is more attractive ( I also think it more hygienic) and it all comes down to a matter of personal likes/dislikes. For those who like the smooth look, the removal of body hair is perfectly natural and no different to cutting your nails or getting a haircut.

Magoo

The Naturists seem to be driven by fashion & trends like lots of others in the textile world.  At the moment, smooth is in vogue, that could change, it might not. If you are happy with the way you are, stay that way

SoCal

I was like you. Why remove the hair? Then I studied microbiology. Now I, and my nudist partners, are completely smooth.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

erik_tonny

Almost got kissed newyears eve by a "lady" wearing a moustache.
I really perfer shaved !

el caballo hambriento

Some naturists and some textilers will always be worried about how they look; they have that in commom. ;D

Jayp

Thought I would write a comment as no one has for sometime. I am completely smooth. I used to shave but now prefer waxing. I do for various reasons. It's more comfortable, no sand getting caught in hair. Rubbing in sun oil etc is easier. Looks much better on both men and women.