Ryanair check in

Started by DaveW, July 18, 2017, 20:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveW

You can now check in and print boarding passes 60 in advance now if you have reserved seats.

dee-dee

DaveW

Yes it is 60 days, was able to do my return flight as well which is 35 days after the outward flight.

Logitechtom

Brilliant move by Ryanair!  Always like to have a printed boarding card for outbound and return. Yes, I use the app on my phone, but phones have a nasty habit of going wrong when I'm in Fuerteventura - especially when I drop them!!  Two years running I've had to dash to Electron to buy a replacement phone!

However, this smart move by Ryanair is bound to stir up trouble with all those who don't reserve a seat and this topic will soon be overtaken by those complaining about the new "random" seating policy!!

Tom
(Hard hat on, awaiting onslaught).

Deso

Didn't someone post on here that Ryanair had charged them to print boarding passes because the App system was down?
Always carry a back up copy, you can't go wrong with a bit of paper.  ;D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

Tunefootball

After I have checked in on the app I just screenshot my boarding pass and then it doesn't matter if the app or mobile connection goes down.
It is stored as a photo and is scanned just like the printed version.
Must have done this over 40 times now without any issues

Deso

Tiled floor and dropped phones don't go together too well though.   ;D
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]