Started by arnieculane1, January 21, 2013, 15:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arnieculane1

Hi All

You experts where are the best bars and resturants in town

Regards

Arnie n Dawn

MinRich

As you have contributed so fantastically to this Naturist forum and have posted this on the naturist part , here is a copy of your post on another thread  of this NATURIST part of the forum ...... Don't expect any help from us  ;D

:P

Who really cares anyway , move on get a life

Seen worse seen better

Arnie n Dawn

Hope its added to this thread as you did to the other one !

arnieculane1

Thought we read you were ready to give up  :P

isleswing

Don't know of any naturist bars or restaurants, but if we find any, you'll find us standing at the bar, or eating on the terrace.
Please post if you learn of any.

arnieculane1

Does not have to be a naturist bar , we are looking for a place to hang out in the evening or the weekend . As we will be on the beach all day .

Thanks

Arnie and Dawn

falkirkdan

Suggest you post on the questions section.    Lots of forummers do not venture this far down into our murky depraved nudist section :D ;D :P

Never know what they may find.   Folk talking about danglly bits, pictures of naked bodies.   Good dogging locations.   Oh it can get oh so hot and steamy here.    And gets even steamier when you press the 'go down' button.:P :P

So go and post your question in the right section

SoCal

Here some reasonable spots for near a naturist site.  I enjoyed Torino's bar/cafe when it was on the north side of El Cotillo. They were very nice and didn't give a hoot that I wore just a wrap which I threw around me a few paces from the establishment. Nice fish, paella, etc.  I think there is a photo on this web of JG in a thong having a beer at Torino's. I expect their attitude would be the same even though they are on the south side of El Cotillo. It just isn't as convenient.

Note, there is new ownership at the northern bar/cafe location, but I have not visited because I'm not a big fan of piped in music.

Another spot I enjoy visiting is on the beaches of Corralejo, south of the "Big hotels". Prawns are good and beer is reasonably priced for a spot in the middle of sand dunes. Not as friendly, a bit more tired, but didn't care less about my attire.  (About here: 28.695312,-13.833512 ) There is a cafe closer to the water, but the generator makes too much noise.

Now if you venture south where the predominantly German speaking folks are very comfortable with nudity, there are 2 good possibilities south of Costa Calma. The one at the end of Risco del Paso is very popular with surfers and naturists. It is here: 28.111726,-14.26336 I have not from ordered from this establishment, but I have seen a few nudist enter. (And no, they did not suddenly come out.)   The other one is further south: 28.091485,-14.282401.   

Good luck.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

Can the Man

Quote from: falkirkdan on January 22, 2013, 13:53:19 PM
Suggest you post on the questions section.    Lots of forummers do not venture this far down into our murky depraved nudist section :D ;D :P

Never know what they may find.   Folk talking about danglly bits, pictures of naked bodies.   Good dogging locations.   Oh it can get oh so hot and steamy here.    And gets even steamier when you press the 'go down' button.:P :P

Good on you Danny, protect all those dangly bits  :D :D :D :D :D
So go and post your question in the right section