GOOD/RELIABLE LAWYER

Started by Parisbynight, June 16, 2017, 19:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parisbynight

We are looking for a good/reliable lawyer who can advise us on the best way to buy a property in Fuerteventura
Any idea ?

cllrcollins

Napoleon Gonzalez in Puerto del Rosario. Used him last year and cannot praise the guy high enough. Left him cash to complete a transaction when I was off the island and he actually gave me a refund as the transaction was less than he thought it might be.

emmi

I'd also recommend Napolean Gonzalez. Your first meeting with him would be free to discuss your needs etc.
http://www.fuerteventuralawyer.com/

spitfire58

Fuerteventura Law in Puerto del Rosario are also good. Louise is from UK so translations are not a problem & they can do Power of Attorney for you to keep things rolling when you are not there. If you are looking for a decent estate agent then Karen at Carmen Villazan are good, also UK so language no problem

polkadot

Another vote for Napolean, we purchased a property and used him last year and although we don't normally recommend companies, we have recommended him several times and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or use him ourselves in the future.

tigerseye

I bought my property here in 2014
Napoleon is 100 per cent!