Caaf Water Payments

Started by brennt, November 28, 2017, 20:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brennt

Hi All

My Bank cancelled my direct debit for Water payments to Caaf, admin error.
Can water bills be paid at Caaf office in Corralejo?
I am not in Fuerteventura at present so can`t go to the office to find out? last question can you pay Caaf water bills on line?
Any info much appreciated.

Brennt

spitfire58

Quote from: brennt on November 28, 2017, 20:19:59 PM
Hi All

I am not in Fuerteventura at present so can`t go to the office to find out? last question can you pay Caaf water bills on line?

Brennt

Hi Brennt,
Don`t know about on line but you can`t pay in the office. I went in there to sort mine out & they sent me to pay at the hole in the wall bank machines. They did very nicely sort out a mistake in my DD at v short notice though so maybe worth phoning them if you can. They may be able to set up DD again. HTH

brennt

Hi Spitfire58
Thanks for that info
Brennt

el caballo hambriento

Quote from: brennt on November 28, 2017, 20:19:59 PM
Hi All

Brennt

Which is your bank?

brennt

margerita

Hi everybody
Just wondering if anybody has email address for the water company in Corralejo,as i have not paid my bill in nearly 3 months which is normally taken by direct debit.Thank you.

margerita

I am with Solbank.My direct debit stopped for our community charges.I got this sorted and it was an error not by the bank, but the community people.

Snowdrop

margerita

Thank you Snowdrop for email.
Will follow up on that next weekend if my account is not debited by then. Maybe they are updating their system hence the problem.

brennt

Hi Margarita
I managed to get my caaf payment sorted,my direct debit payment was blocked at my Bank BBVA.
I managed to unblock it via my online account so if you have access to your account online you might be able to see if direct payment is blocked if like me you are not in fuerteventura so can't sort this problem in person. The other option is if you have any contacts in corralejo they can enquire at caaf office to find out why no payments have been deducted last few months.
Brennt

margerita

Hi B :Drennt
Thank you for above info Brennt.
It actually came out this week by direct debit.Like you I am non resident and it can be painful when banks mess up.Happy days again

spitfire58

Hi margarita,
Mine came out on 22/9 & then 4/12 so you maybe didn`t have a problem after all.
Cheers . . Ron