wedding car hire corralejo

Started by steve69876, January 15, 2016, 19:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve69876

Does anybody know of a well priced cheap company for a trip from villa to beach and photos an hour maximum would be all thats needed i think

TamaraEnLaPlaya

You might try these people. I have no idea who they are or what their pricing is like, I've just seen their advert:
http://www.esprit-weddings.eu/p/start.php

Personally I can't recall seeing a limo in the Corralejo area. It might be worth trawling through the car hire companies and seeing what they have as their top of the range vehicle - that might be the best you can get.

Good luck!

paully

I too doubt you would find a limo in Correlejo..TBH the Spanish have little need of them, they don`t use that type of car for either funerals or weddings.Its much more an American/UK thing. Tamaras advice is the best, to have a look for a top of the range hire car from CiCar, although with their recent policy change you`ll now have to hire it for a minimum of 3 days.

I HATE computer thingyss

SheilaW

I have seen a pony and trap a few times. I saw it in the supermarket car park at Tamaragua once. Anyone know anything?

steve69876

Thankyou everyone, unfortunately i have only had my licence for 2 months so i wouldn't be able to hire a car the pony and carriage would definatly work for us, if anyone has more infomation on that would be great, all of the wedding car companies seem to be wedding planners who are overly expensive, and i cannot find a company i can go direct,

Also sorry About late my wife doesn't know what im planning so i have to be sneaky :D

Spike On Q

There is a limo hire company in Gran Canarian. Google it. There is also a stretch floating about Gran Tarajal. No details, I'll ask around

Spike On Q

Horse and trap. Google alojamientos Tuineje, they hire out that sort of thing, or know a man that does
.It is the apartment called Tamasete

steve69876

Im still not able to find anything or locate a horse and trap company, can anyone help please

TamaraEnLaPlaya

Find a local person you know (and trust) who is free on the date in question (or another member of your holiday group). Give them the money to hire a top of the range car for the minimum 3 days and get them to act as your chauffeur for a few hours. They get a nice car for their own use for a couple of days and you get your 'wedding car'. Just a suggestion.