Where to bare all

Started by Nudepete06, May 02, 2012, 18:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nudepete06

Heading to caleta de fuste in early June 12

Wondered what the island is like for being naked.
I understand there are nudist beaches but what about if you bare all generally in a none designated nudist area, I mean somewhere secluded )
Is it a big no no or ok as long as you don't flaunt it amongst textiles etc.
My girlfriend is not a naturist so I would like to find somewhere that I can bare all and she can wear her bikini.
I would also ask for the above reason is it ok for her to wear bikini on the nudist beaches?

I look forward to any and all responses
Pete
Nudepete06@yahoo.co.uk

caletillas

Pete

Caleta not exactly naturist central on the island. Most naturists stay in Cotillo in the NW, down south in Jandia or in Corralejo. All beaches are technically clothes optional but the main, central resort beaches are in reality textile-only in use. This is true of the sandy stretch at Caleta although I gather that the rocky coast south past the Atlantico Centre towards las Salinas is naturist (Caleta experts care to comment?)

If you have a car, you may enjoy heading up to the Cotillo Lagoons, the Corralejo dunes or down to Sotavento (Jandia) where you will find most beach users are nude.

On none of the naturist-majority beaches will anyone bat an eyelid at your gf being in a bikini. It's all very relaxed and mixed naturist/textile couples quite common.

Best thing I can do is quote the forum expert, Danny:

Posted by Falkirkdan - 24 January 2011 : 10:02:56

I once again post this link to the legal position on being naked in Spain. Basically you can be nude anywhere except in designated areas such as schools, hospitals etc http://www.naturismo.org/docs/legal_fen_english.pdf

So there is no such thing as a nudist beach or non nudist beach. Just a beach were you will feel more comfortable in the nude usually with like minded people.

Nudepete06

Thanks you for your detailed reply

So technically if I go for a quiet walk it is not technically an offense to be nude.
I basically want to be nude as much as possible
So unless I am somewhere with lots of people around it is ok to bare all ?

Pete

sunlovers69

we have just come back from calete de fusta , and we walked up past the Atlantico centre and i would not real sunbate naked there as its just rocks and there is a lot of rubbish about . we hired a car for a couple of days and went down to sotavanto and up to correlejo, where i sunbathed nude and the mrs just went topless. if you get to correljo early enough you will get one of the brick shelters and they are great for keep the wind of you , and you never know your wife might decide to go nude as they are a little more private . have a good time

SoCal

I wish to reiterate the fact that there are no nude beaches, and there are no textile beaches. I have seen textile / nudity preference swap within hours. One morning, I left my apartment in El Cotillo heading north. I passed only textiles until reaching the area in front of El Caleton where I saw my first nudist. After a couple hours of hiking, I returned to see the area in front of Caleton was full textile, but the area just south of Torino's beach bar was nudist.

Basically - both are usually comfortable with each other.

And several of us nudists report experiences of arriving in a textile area, jumping in the water for a bit, and returning to shore to find half the area had become nudist within minutes. It only took one get people started.

So NudePete - you may be the one sometimes.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

Magoo

In 5 days time our kit will be coming off here

SoCal

Very cool, Magoo!  In 24 hrs, I'll be getting it all off... everywhere on the island.  That's the beauty of Fuerteventura- there are so many locations to be free of clothing. Thanks for adding a new location for me to visit.

SoCal

Very cool, Magoo!  In 24 hrs, I'll be getting it all off... everywhere on the island.  That's the beauty of Fuerteventura- there are so many locations to be free of clothing. Thanks for adding a new location for me to visit.

El Grifo Seco

That looks like esquinzo. ?  Near monte Marino  you lucky thing. Weather looks great poss amber alert 36 deg in Lanzarote today . Make sure that u factor 50 the "ouch" bits !

Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by El Grifo Seco

That looks like esquinzo. ?  Near monte Marino  you lucky thing. Weather looks great poss amber alert 36 deg in Lanzarote today . Make sure that u factor 50 the "ouch" bits !

About 5 - 10min walk South of the Monte Marina just past the stone circles. We like our comfort, & the sunbeds here are not exclusive textile. There is also good access to the sea at this point with no rocks to negotiate.

El Grifo Seco

Yeah know the patch now. Enjoy it  Magoo we had c.17 deg tody , wish it was 17 x 2 like Fuerte . !

Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by SoCal

Have you tried this isolated beach on the Jandia Peninsula? Very remote, usually only one or two couples & a goat on it. You do need to take everything with you, & care needs to be taken not to trash the underside of your hire car. The track peels off just past the Cofette Road

SoCal

Thanks Magoo.  Never visited this spot.  I have not ventured beyond the dirt car park at the base of the hike over the ridge to Cofette.  Such a secluded spot is not my style. I prefer to ensure I expose myself to as many tourists as possible. This increases the chances I will offend a certain poster to this forum [;)].

Magoo

quote:
Originally posted by SoCal

Thanks Magoo.  Never visited this spot.  I have not ventured beyond the dirt car park at the base of the hike over the ridge to Cofette.  Such a secluded spot is not my style. I prefer to ensure I expose myself to as many tourists as possible. This increases the chances I will offend a certain poster to this forum [;)].

There is a goat that can get quite upset!

El Grifo Seco

We drove down to the lighthouse and along the way saw this track to what looked like a beach. Her nibs said forget it, Cabrera medina will want damages going down there ! Wish we had now :-(

El Grifo Seco

quote:
Originally posted by El Grifo Seco

We drove down to the lighthouse and along the way saw this track to what looked like a beach. Her nibs said forget it, Cabrera medina will want damages going down there ! Wish we had now :-(

Ps the goat was cross eyed and had a Movistar connection on his horns if that helps !

Nudepete06

Hi all flying out tomorrow morning 5th june12 to caleta hope to see some fellow naturists out there let me know if you likely to be about in similar area and where to go, also who knows best places for free wifi in caleta?

wakey2som

Me and my husband can't wait to go back, its been 6 years since we were last on the island and we stayed at the Jandia Princess, we did prefer the Occidental though[:)]

Nudepete06

Just back having been naked on most parts of the island, loved it and can't wait to return :)