First day for newbies on the dunes

Started by fizzy lemonade, September 25, 2016, 22:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fizzy lemonade

So we made it to the Grande Playas today, supposed to have been there yesterday but mrs fizzy lemonade had an adverse reaction to the huge margaritas
she had on Friday night

It's a fantastic beach, probably the nicest I've been on, water not too cold either, plenty of people nude so that made it all the easier for us. We parked by the RUI hotels & walked maybe 200 meters beyond the last set of sunbeds & got one of the stone circle things

We walked to Raynaldos for lunch, came to â,¬30, we only had â,¬24 because I forgot my wallet lol, the guy serving us was fine about it, trudged all the way back to the car, then back to the missus, didn't have the energy to walk back to Raynaldos, it's hard walking in the sand

Drove looking for it afterwards but couldn't find it but I'll bring what I owe & a bit more when back on Tuesday, heading to El Cotillo tomorrow

Anyway, really had a nice pleasant day nude in the dunes, first time nude anywhere, loads of space for everyone, clothed or not, space isn't a problem here

Look forward to going back

SheilaW

Nice one! There is certainly space for everyone here. Only 45 residents per sq km; more goats here than that!

fizzy lemonade

El Cotillo today, lovely, a bit breezy in the afternoon but a lovely beach and day to be fair, a good number nude from the north end of La Concha onwards, practically 100%
Very quiet, missed the noise of the ocean at the Grande Playas

Snowdrop

if there's plenty f space why don't some people make good use of it instead of sitting within feet of us at times 😂😂😂😂😂. Last year in cortillo a guy could have share our straw he was that close - was time to leave!!

fizzy lemonade

LOL, I know what you mean, had a family of italians sit quite close today for an hour then headed back across the dunes to a tour bus I'm guessing

Brought what I owed to Reynaldos, guy had a good laugh with someone in the back about me

At the Grande Playas today, had to walk a bit further for a stone circle, our calf's are very tired, we are walking 30 minutes into town every evening also, probably use the sunbeds on the beach tomorrow, this relaxing break is exhausting  ;D but enjoyable all the same