After Car hire but want the car delivered to the hotel

Started by Mr Boo Boo, November 20, 2013, 15:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Boo Boo

Looking to hire a car for 1 week in January, usually go with Caleta Hertz, however looking at the reviews seem that other rental companies are cheaper.... only stipulation is that I want the car delivered and dropped off at the Hotel. Have e mailed a couple of companies and had no replies, can anyone advise a decent rental company where I can book in advance and who will drop the car off at the hotel.

Can the Man

Why not just take the bus (or a taxi) to the airport and pick up the car ?, then you can drop it off at the airport when you are going home.

Mr Boo Boo

Usually walk up to Caleta Hertz office to book and collect (seems like their prices have gone through the roof), thought this time I would be a little lazy and book the car well in advance from here in the UK for collection at the hotel... thinking about it  the hotel have a car reservation desk, I will e mail them to get the contact details.

lionfish

There are several other companies with offices in Caleta: Cicar, Elizabeth, Autos Ramirez, Ecocar to name four for starters.
Try googling car hire Fuerteventura, Caleta de Fuste and see what comes up.

el caballo hambriento

You will probably pay more than you would if you collected the car from the airport and it will save you time and bus fare.

Can the Man

Quote from: vela gonzales on November 25, 2013, 19:23:11 PM
You will probably pay more than you would if you collected the car from the airport and it will save you time and bus fare.

Think I said something similar  ;)

Quote from: Can the Man on November 20, 2013, 15:47:19 PM
Why not just take the bus (or a taxi) to the airport and pick up the car ?, then you can drop it off at the airport when you are going home.