2 Bedroom Accommodation

Started by helsbelles, November 22, 2016, 05:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helsbelles

We (hubby and I) have stopped at the Gran Natura for our past few visits but next March there will be 3 of us coming and we would ideally like somewhere suitable for naturists but with 2 bedrooms. We would, prefer to stay in Corralejo for the bars/restaurants of an evening.

If anybody has any suggestions we would be very grateful.

keelegill

We used VillaPlus last time we went as a group and they were faultless. We got a villa on the road up towards the big supermarket that left us a 30 minute walk into town which was perfect. Airy villa with pool and other bits and they even put screening up for us to make it 24/7 naturism proof :)

suendrob

Don Luis Bungalows. Very convenient, just off the roundabout on the main drag where they just built something new.
No 5 looks straight on to the pool, but it's usually booked up.

Lazydays.

Sorry, I just realised it's only one bed. Some time since we stayed there, I was convinced we had an empty room.

mod2
Just looked up Lazydays and on their site they're listing it as 'Sleeps 2+1' so there must be a bed-settee.

btw It does feel a bit odd being naked on the sun terrace roof, in full view of a lot of neighbours, but it's allowed, so make the most of it.

paully

Try Infiniti, now also called the Fuerteventura sun club. They have 2 bedroom villas, with their own hot tub..Naturist 24/7 and an easy walk to the Campanario centre and not much further to town.Recommended
I HATE computer thingyss

fizzy lemonade

We rented a 2 bed in Los Abanicos in September, they have large roof terraces which are secluded enough for sunbathing, they are semi detached but the couple next to us were nude on theirs so no issue, once lying on a lounger unless the neighbours were leaning right over the wall , they are private enough
Small non naturist pool on site which was empty for six out of our seven days, quiet complex in September

helsbelles

Thanks for all your suggestions, which are much appreciated. I'll let you know how I get on.

helsbelles

I followed up all of your suggestions and we are going to stay at the Fuerteventurs Sun-club for our week.Although The acommodation sounds really good I do have a few reservations but I was out voted 2 to 1.

Once again, thanks everyone.