1st time

Started by sunlovers69, April 22, 2012, 16:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlovers69

just like to say i have finally sun bathed nude for the 1st time and loved the feeling of freedom cant wait to do it again we went to correlajo and Jardine as we was staying in callete de fusta and there was nothing there, the mrs was not brave enough but she enjoyed being topless. so next holiday i will be booking by a nudist beach

Magoo

Pity the Mrs missed out. Looks like you either need a totally empty beach or one thats 99% naturist. Myself, I would go for option 2, as "Robinson Cruso" type beaches can be death traps if you like a swim.

Our favorite spot is about a 10min walk North of the Fuerteventura Princess, just beyond the beach cafe. We like our comfort, & the sunbeds here have always been naturist as long as we have been coming. The ratio of naturist to textile varies, but as you are on the edge of the German's stone circles, there is always moral support. When we first stared going naturist, we found the best tactic for getting to the sea was to wait for a gap in the textile wonderers, & then march down the beach like you bloody own it. After a while you don't give a dam anymore

If you want something a bit more quiet, try El Cotillo away from the main lagoon. Just take care when swimming as its easy to get slapped against the rocks if you swim too close.

Another option might be to book somewhere like Monte Marina to build confidence. The pool area is never that busy, & it's sheltered from the wind.

sunlovers69

thanks for that Magoo

beach boy

It is addictive and you find that you will only want to go to places with nudist beaches. I find it strange to sunbathe in swimwear now. another great island and favorite of mine is Formentera off Ibiza the best nudist beaches in Europe in my opinion. Love Fueteventura also but Formentera takes first place.[8D]

Teejays

Hi beachboy - whereabouts in Formentara would you recommend - do you stay in naturist accomodation?

welltrimmed

Love Formentera, 1st place we went nude many many years ago. We stayed at Mar y Sol on the Playe Migjorn. Was hardly anyone there then, think we were two of only four English out of hundreds. Judging by you tube it looks a bit more popular now.

Mrs W

TripleH

I am also interested in hearing more about Formentera, as we have a spare week at the end of May and fancy a short flighted holiday. So more info please!!

beach boy

There i no hotels with nudist facilities but that does not matter if you like beaches. I stay at the hote Tahiti in Es Pujols. It has amazing views of the beach. es Pujols is the main town and only that beach is textile it is only a 5 minute walk to what i think is the best beach in Europe. Check out trip adiser for the hotel to see how good it is, For photos of the island search on Formentera photos by davel.

All of the beaches on this small island are just wonderful you can also visit the small island of Espalmador a short 10 minite boat ride away. This is totally unihabited and clthes optional.

Formentera is my favourite place in the world.Fueteventura second[:D][8D]

Magoo

Once saw a movie filmed on Formentera, very eerie storyline, but I thought at the time that I wouldn't mind going there. Sent off for a bochure, however, the place seemed to be a bit of a ballache to get to. Mrs Magoo was not keen on any form of sea transport at the time

welltrimmed

When we flew into Ibiza we went over the port (Mr W not being a good sailor at all) I was pleased to see plenty of large/large(ish) boats in dock.
We got off the coach at the port and stood by the dockside looking for said large boats. "yours is at the end of the pier" said the courier. "Can't see no boats mate" said Mr W. I looked over the edge down the pier and grinned, the boat was hardly big enough to come over the top [:)] We climbed DOWN to the boat and into the cabin. By the time other people and bags got on our porthole was just about water level. Mr W's face was a picture. One and a half hours later we touched dry land. Needless to say all Mr W thought about for the next two weeks was the journey back.
Ferry transport was off the list for future hols, hence our further 14 holidays and affection for Fuerte [:D]

SoCal

quote:
Originally posted by beach boy

All of the beaches on this small island are just wonderful you can also visit the small island of Espalmador a short 10 minite boat ride away. This is totally unihabited and clthes optional.

Formentera is my favourite place in the world.Fueteventura second[:D][8D]

Formentera is wonderful. However, for me, it is 2nd to Fuerteventura for a few reasons: There are naturist friendly locations on Fuerteventura, there is more hiking in Fuerteventura and the weather is usually better January or mid-May when I get a chance to visit.  And the  dunes. (And a lower density of tourists.)

But Formentera is highly recommended. If you can not secure housing, the local small hotel in San Fransico usually has rooms. Actually slept better there than the big hotel on Ibiza.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

sunlovers69

we are thinking of coming back in mid novemember will is still be warm enough to sunbathe nude , as iam hoping the mrs will feel more confident about her self by then, beachboy your right the last day i had to sunbathe with shorts on and i did not like it def adictive

beach boy

Mid November in Fuerteventura is lovely i often go in November myself it shorthens the winter back home. It is often in the high 20s in November so sunbathing for sure.[:)]

sunlovers69

brilliant , think will book correlajo this time as we stopped in calete de fusta and no nude bathing there

Magoo

We where last on the rock in November. Warm enough to sunbathe most days, but a bit overcast. My only whinge would be that by 4pm the sun had gone & it was time to leave the beach. This made trips to El Cotillo a bit of a flying visit as we always stay in Esquinzo in the South

SoCal

quote:
Originally posted by sunlovers69
we are thinking of coming back in mid novemember will is still be warm enough to sunbathe nude , as iam hoping the mrs will feel more confident about her self by then, beachboy your right the last day i had to sunbathe with shorts on and i did not like it def adictive

You know you are getting truly hooked when you return to the land of textiles and yet your first inclination upon arriving at a pool, lake or beach is to completely disrobe. Lady SoCal had to stop me from exposing it all at the club the first time I visited after returning from Fuerteventura.

And then jumping in the water with the shorts on... yuck! It feels like seaweed or some trash is caught around the waist.

Sounds like you got the bug sunlovers...
Biking and beaches - total freedom

beach boy

Still remember my first time it was a beach in Kos, Greece about 14 years ago. It felt just amazing so have never been on a textile holiday since.[8D]

Teejays

My first time in Kos also Beachboy - Tropical Beach

notts.fuerteventura

Our First time : Fuerteventura 2008 Flag Beach

Been back every year since  :)

Once you've swam nude and drip dried in the sun and wind you are hooked

Also done nude beaches in Mallorca and Menorca

First Priority for a beach holiday is a naturist beach within walking distance of our hotel

Regards and thanks for reading my posting

Red Queen

With temps at the moment in the high 30s think I would rather have a few bits covered  :o