Naturist-friendly accommodation in the south

Started by stewarty, November 07, 2014, 12:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewarty

Hi
Got back a couple of weeks ago from a great stay in the north of the island, and have just booked a flight for late next March for another 9 days in Fuerteventura. I'm very happy with where I've been staying for the last several trips, but am wondering if I should try to find somewhere in the south of the island this time  -  I haven't been to the south for years.

Trouble is it would have to match the very congenial set-up I've got used to  -  around 22 hours naked out of every 24; potential to be naked outdoors from sunrise till sunset; full sun on my terrace for breakfast; naturist-friendly or tolerant; walk naked from room to beach; adequate range of grocery supply, restaurants and internet facilities within easy range for the 2 hours in the evening I allow myself to put clothes on; and reasonably priced - at present I pay 350 euros  for a week in a studio apartment.

I tend to have a preference for basic rather than luxury accommodation; I tend to prefer self-catering studios to hotels; I very much prefer quiet settings. I'm getting on a bit, with injuries to leg and back, so tend to try to avoid stairs, and don't need highly active sporty activities!

Obviously I'm a fussy, spoilt, over-privileged old git, but I'd be very grateful if anybody can suggest any suitable accommodation in the south, before I book up again for the very pleasant rut I've got myself into.....?  Not all of my criteria have to be met, but as many as possible.....      Thanks

Magoo

Apart from having to put a towel on to cross the street to the beach path, Monte Marina appartments in Esqunzo sounds like it fit's your requirements

mikets

Their are quite a lot of stairs to descend to get to the beach there.

Magoo

Quote from: mikets on November 07, 2014, 20:32:40 PM
Their are quite a lot of stairs to descend to get to the beach there.

Only one or two, the rest is a big slope!  :D

Is it not odd how Google Adsense seems to be balking at posting it's client's messages in the naturist section?

SoCal

I conducted a great deal of research on this issue. I was unable to find a place that satisfied this need and was still reasonably priced for a rock in the middle of the ocean. So I ended up staying north even though I feel the beaches of the south are better.

Good luck. If you find a place, please post.
Biking and beaches - total freedom

Beach Guy

Would you mind sharing where you stay in the North. It sounds like a great place.

SoCal

I stayed for several months at Maravilla in El Cotillo. The blue roof apartments are naturist friendly, though the naturist numbers have reduced over time. However, there are naturist folks who have been returning every year for many years. One couple has been visiting biannually for the past 20 years. Overall, for some it is too rustic, but for others - it is relaxation. As one visitor said, "the point of Fuerteventura is be outside".
I can also recommend restaurants - where to eat at and where to avoid.
Biking and beaches - total freedom