Dross Fantasy Football League 2014/2015

Started by admin, July 18, 2014, 18:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveW

Am I going to be brave enough to watch the match at Chaplins Saturday wearing my Spurs shirt?

Ronnietheblue

Of course you are Dave. Appy won't insult you ;D ;D............much

admin

Summary of how the points are allocated

ActionPoints
For                                playing                                up                                to                                60                                minutes1
For                                playing                                60                                minutes                                or                                more2
For                                each                                goal                                scored                                by                                a                                goalkeeper                                or                                defender6
For                                each                                goal                                scored                                by                                a                                midfielder5
For                                each                                goal                                scored                                by                                a                                forward4
For                                each                                goal                                assist3
For                                a                                clean                                sheet                                by                                a                                goalkeeper                                or                                defender4
For                                a                                clean                                sheet                                by                                a                                midfielder1
For                                every                                3                                shot                                saves                                by                                a                                goalkeeper1
For                                each                                penalty                                save5
For                                each                                penalty                                miss-2
Bonus                                points                                for                                the                                best                                players                                in                                a                                match1-3
For                                every                                2                                goals                                conceded                                by                                a                                goalkeeper                                or                                defender-1
For                                each                                yellow                                card-1
For                                each                                red                                card-3
For                                each                                own                                goal-2

Your captain's points are doubled
You are allowed one free transfer per game week. 4 points will be deducted per additional transfer.
You can play 2 wildcards a season.One wildcard can be played at any time. The January Wildcard can only be used after Gameweek 20 starts (1 Jan 11:30) until Gameweek 23 ends (7 Feb 11:30).

What is a wildcard?
A wildcard allows you to make unlimited free transfers throughout a Gameweek. Playing a wildcard will remove any points deductions from transfers already made in the same Gameweek.

You play a wildcard when you want to make multiple changes to your team, for example Gameweeks when teams are playing more than once, or when your team is underperforming or has a lot of injuries.

When using a wildcard, you must remain within your current budget. There is no unlimited budget when using a wildcard.

More details here : http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

Elite of the forum

changed 5 more 3 that were injured already
do illiterate people really get the benefits of alphabet soup

Ronnietheblue

Plus 2 wildcards, where you can change as many players as you like

admin

admin

Where can I get a Fantasy Loan?

I have selected a great team. Only problem is that I'm 34 million in the red.

I'm prepared to put up my Fantasy House and First-born Fantasy Child as collateral.

(I'm keeping my Fantasy Wife (Angelina Jolie) though.)

Elite of the forum

Elite of the forum

Elite of the forum

Quote from: Ronnie The Bull on July 31, 2014, 22:48:42 PM
Bet we've got same strikers ;D

Like i said only one will be good to see a yorkie spend his money ;D

Ronnietheblue

Yep I owe you a pint ;D Am doing rubbish already ;D

Elite of the forum

Ronnietheblue

Ronnietheblue

Just noticed admins online. Your 26th. Probably do a runner now with no comment ;D

Elite of the forum

admin

Quote from: Ronnie The Bull on August 17, 2014, 21:56:38 PM
Just noticed admins online. Your 26th. Probably do a runner now with no comment ;D
Harrumph !

Elite of the forum

after ya jon two chelski goals 2 of bobbys players  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Elite of the forum

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

Up to 5th from 26th not a bad night indeed  ;D

Ronnietheblue

Not making any changes, happy with mi squad ;D

Elite of the forum

one suspended one didnt play one injured

just made the one

Elite of the forum

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

Ronnietheblue

Elite of the forum

Ronnietheblue

Am nearly in my rightful position. Last. ;D

Elite of the forum

Shocking sunday only scored about 5 pts another man sent off 2in 2 games  :( panic set in wildcard played  ;D ;D ;D

Ronnietheblue