Ayuntamiento Annual Charges

Started by JoanC, April 28, 2013, 09:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

Following a successful visit to the Ayuntamiento in Corralejo I was informed that direct debit payments would be taken in mid June. My Basura is the same as last year and my IBI has dropped by a Euro. All good.

Thanks for the help in this thread.

Ernie

bksk2004

Still nothing taken for taxes. Property in Caleta, anyone else under Antigua town hall who hasn't had this year's taxes taken yet?...Cheers.

Deso

Nothing gone from our account yet, also Caleta property.  :)
Regards, Neil
Looking forward to the day I tick the "One way only" box when booking flights to Fuerte. [:)]

keithal

The latest I've heard (also a Caleta property) is that the bills will be sent out from mid July.

gattaca66

Went into the Ayuntamiento (Caleta) mid June to enquire about paying IBI, Basura etc. We've been here less than a year, and I'd previously been told June was the month.... Anyway, this time the lady assured me that all of the taxes, including vehicle tax, we're now due in August in Caleta!

bksk2004

annalivia

The Basura was debited from my account yesterday for the Antigua area, â,¬28.80. Still no sign of the IBI.

emmi

Same here  also in Antigua province.

teleman

We've just had the Basura taken but still no IBI, I was told earlier that it would be taken this month, guess no one's told the Ayuntamiento .

emmi

Just received this email from Town Hall.......

EL AYUNTAMIENTO DE ANTIGUA LE RECUERDA, EN CASO DE  NO HABER EFECTUADO EL PAGO O TENER DOMICILIADO SUS RECIBOS, QUE EL PLAZO DE PAGO DE LOS IMPUESTOS Y TRIBUTOS MUNICIPALES DEL PRESENTE AÃ'O FINALIZA EL PRÃ"XIMO DÍA 30 DE NOVIEMBRE.

LE RECORDAMOS LA VENTAJA DE DOMICILIAR SUS PAGOS, YA QUE EN ESTE CASO DISFRUTARÁ DE UNA BONIFICACIÃ"N DEL 4%, ADEMÁS DE AHORRARSE COLAS INNECESARIAS.

PARA CUALQUIER ACLARACIÃ"N AL RESPECTO PUEDE CONTACTAR CON ESTA RECAUDACIÃ"N POR ESTE MISMO MEDIO A LAS SIGUIENTES DIRECCIONES: recaudacion@ayto-antigua.estributos@ayto-antigua.es, O EN LOS TELÉFONOS 928 878040  -  928878125

THE COUNCIL OF ANTIGUA WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 30TH NOVEMBER 2015 TO PAY YOUR COUNCIL TAXES, IBI â€" HOUSE TAX, BIN TAX ETC.

YOU MAY ALSO SET UP A DIRECT DEBIT FOR YOUR COUNCIL TAXES, THE BENEFITS OF DOING THIS ARE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A 4% DISCOUNT FROM YOUR BILL & SAVE UNNECESSARY TIME QUEING IN THE BANKS.

FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES YOU MAKE CONTACT OUR TAX DEPARTMENT DIRECTLY: recaudacion@ayto-antigua.es                O  tributos@ayto-antigua.es, O EN LOS TELÉFONOS 928 878040  -  928878125 OR ENGLISH SPEAKING: participacion@ayto-antigua.es

I have replied asking them to send me by email, the actual bills for all three taxes.....I never receive them in the normal post.  So will wait to see if they are efficient or not!!!

raye

I have received the same email Emmi and it will be good to see if they email you the bills. 

emmi

I had a reply saying I could get the "receipt' from the bank.
I KNOW that!  But they seem to have missed the point that I wanted the original IBI bill demand.  I emailed again, but so far they have ignored that.  Seems I have to make a trip to the town hall and stamp my tiny feet!!!

bksk2004

Finally  had tax taken from my account. Property  in Caleta.